Sorry people

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
did you do a bottle of baileys scowie? :roll:

No mate. :roll: :roll: :roll:

It was just beer and vodka for me last night.........

Although buying Baileys for other people is NOT the way forwards........ :wink:

We need to be a bit more positive!!! We aint got a bad starting 11 for the first division really, you add to it the players micky signs and i think we might have a good season.

walker

canero Elliot Heath Stewart

Gilespie Nalis Scowcroft Morris

Wright Ferdinand

Should keep the physios busy anyway with this injury prone team!!!

Scowcroft said:
lazzer said:

you did seem to buy a fair few baileys, one of them ending up over the table! it's all good :wink:

as for Dabizas, I think we would have been better off playing Elliott last season, so I'm not too bothered.

Scowcroft said:
lazzer said:

Buying Baileys and lime for other people is though... worth every penny watching them puke their guts up.

Babylon said:
We need to be a bit more positive!!! We aint got a bad starting 11 for the first division really, you add to it the players micky signs and i think we might have a good season.

walker

Wright Ferdinand

But out of that team Ferdinand isn't certain to be fit, and even then he isn't certain to play for us. Gillespie is on a free transfer and possibly going to Preston, and Walker is apparently wanted by Pompey. :? :wink:

Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

Scowcroft and Nalis in the centre? We would be screwed! :lol:

Leigh said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

But out of that team Ferdinand isn't certain to be fit, and even then he isn't certain to play for us. Gillespie is on a free transfer and possibly going to Preston, and Walker is apparently wanted by Pompey. :? :wink:

i know.... they are still here though so i put them in anyway. Didn't have much choice really as we have no other players!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Babylon said:
Leigh said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

i know.... they are still here though so i put them in anyway. Didn't have much choice really as we have no other players!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Ferdinand isn't here though. His contract finished. :wink: Put Benji there instead.

Leigh said:
Babylon said:
Leigh said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

Ferdinand isn't here though. His contract finished. :wink: Put Benji there instead.

Fantastic stuff. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

should be good for a giggle!!! Scow use to play there when he was at ipswich and played pretty well.... apparently! :wink:

Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

should be good for a giggle!!! Scow use to play there when he was at ipswich and played pretty well.... apparently! :wink:

Well, Ipswich fans think he's god. :wink:

Leigh said:
Babylon said:
Leigh said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

How did i know you were going to say that!!!! PICKY SOD! :wink:

Oooooh i forgot about cod eye Benji.... fantastic stuff can't wait.

Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:

walker

Wright Ferdinand

Well, Ipswich fans think he's god. :wink:

Always thought country folk were a bit dippy... that just confirms it.

Trev lookin ready and able.

up-men-00148.jpg

rotherhamfox said:
Trev lookin ready and able.

up-men-00148.jpg

Can't be him... both eyes are looking in the same direction!!!

Just sums up leicester really that we pay 1.5mil for someone who can't see straight... :roll:

It just goes on and on , when will we finally hear of a signng? If these go we won't even be able to put a team out - always a great tactic for selling season tickets!

Fox Fan said:
It just goes on and on , when will we finally hear of a signng? If these go we won't even be able to put a team out - always a great tactic for selling season tickets!

We're in talks with 4 players at the moment, have a look at the other thread.

mad biker said:
Don`t think he`s going to the Villa, Pompey or Man City are the 2 likely clubs !

Not Everton that are also alledgedly sniffing around :?: :? :?

And we didn't have players good enough to play in the PL. :shock: :? :? :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363