Sorry Sven but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

I think you've dropped a clanger with the signing of Ricardo - imo he is an "accident waiting to happen" and if Sven keeps picking him our hopes of making the play-offs won't materialize - I really hope I'm wrong but I just can't understand why Sven has dropped Weale for this clown - he hardly had anything to do against the sheep but I can't remember him catching the ball once - fair enough he wasn't tested today so perhaps I'm being a little harsh in my judgement but Sven, if you're going to stick wiith Ricardo then at least find someone to teach him how to catch the bloody ball - on second thoughts can we have Weale back inbetween the posts please

I love it when the clowns come out - I hope they do that bit where their car falls to pieces. I love it when the clown car falls to pieces.

One game?

Seriously?

Absolute joke.

I love it when the clowns come out - I hope they do that bit where their car falls to pieces. I love it when the clown car falls to pieces.

One game?

Seriously?

Absolute joke.

Indeed, ****ing laughable.

I think you've dropped a clanger with the signing of Ricardo - imo he is an "accident waiting to happen" and if Sven keeps picking him our hopes of making the play-offs won't materialize - I really hope I'm wrong but I just can't understand why Sven has dropped Weale for this clown - he hardly had anything to do against the sheep but I can't remember him catching the ball once - fair enough he wasn't tested today so perhaps I'm being a little harsh in my judgement but Sven, if you're going to stick wiith Ricardo then at least find someone to teach him how to catch the bloody ball - on second thoughts can we have Weale back inbetween the posts please

Do you have anything in your glass?

It's hard to believe that Mike Stowell will not be working towards changing aspects of Ricardo's play over the coming weeks. Let's not make hasty judgements.

It's hard to believe that Mike Stowell will not be working towards changing aspects of Ricardo's play over the coming weeks. Let's not make hasty judgements.

Nah, let's make ridiculous judgements from one game. That Mee kid was a bit dodgy against Millwall so shouldn't have played yesterday.

U also have to remember he hasn't played regularly for a while so bound to be a bit rusty, reminded me of a certain Fabian Barthez and he didn't turn out too bad

I think it's a lot to do with the fact that (although he's dropped some clangers earlier in the season) people feel that Weale has been unfairly dropped as he's had a couple of good games recently.

Thought he was ok personally. looked like a man confident in his ability. no real fingernail biting moments. clean sheet.....

.... oh, didnt Peter Shilton used to punch the ball, he was alright

I'm one of those who thought Sven was wrong to drop Weale, as imo he didn't deserve it, but he did drop him so that's that.

I thought his distribution was better than Weale's. He got the ball out quickly which I like to see, instead of the goalie holding onto it to kick it.

Thought he gave the back 4 confidence in retaining the ball, especially as he almost plays as a sweeper when we have the ball. Plus he hasn't played for ages so he will be match rusty. I would like to give him time to show what he can do, and you have to trust that a manager like Sven knows what he's doing, he knows what he see's from them in training and he knows what qualities he wants his keepers to have. I'd suggest that Weale doesn't have all the qualities Sven's looking for. Plus you can't play over 80 times for Prtugal and be a poor keeper?

I don't think a Proven International Keeper will be the difference between us NOT making the play offs, that sounds a nonsence thing to say. If we miss out by a point or two I think we can safely lay the blame at Sousa's door and no one else's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570