Sounds like they want to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Tim Davis has just been on Radio Leicester, he has pretty much said that Basset + Wilko are resonably lilkly to be in the frame for the managers job! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Plus the fact that Basset has sent Harper back indicates that he is intending to be there for sometime!

However he did say they had a 'list' but had not appoched anyone yet.

Wilkinson has ruled himself out of the running according to Sky Sports News. But that could be so he can support Bassett's push for the job.

Would be a massive mistake to go back to Bassett long term, the guy was hardly a huge success first time round. Short term will do a job but that is all.

I think Tim Davies is just covering his bases, he can ill afford to piss Bassett off by ruling him out when he may need him as caretaker for a few weeks yet, so will want him fully focussed and commited. IMO clever political spin by Mr Davies.

sounds like

If the 2h's stay they will get less time to prove that they can do a job for us.
Reason being that us fickle boneheads will never let the board forget who they apointed . The fickle brigade will be on their backs far quicker than any new combination who will no doubt say they have some 3 year plan.
I believe the pressure will be on the 2h,s from day 1.So the good news is either they will give us success or be out of here quicker than you can say "chandler"

Your dead right Brauny (Chandler) Fox. the fans dont want bassett now and will want them even less after a couple of months.
We have allreadyseen how crap bassett is. lets not repeat the same mistake again

What's this about the two H's

There was only one "H" in Steps, and I don't think he's interested in the job

Think Claire has applied, tho'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675