Gallagher
Danns
Wellens
Dyer
Beckford
Nugent

Subs - Logan, Kennedy, Delfouneso, Drinkwater, Dyer

Ummmmmm

It's three points and a clarion call for the charge to automatic promotion - with boos and the call for Pearson to be replaced should it fail. By the end of the game Beckford will have proved himself to be the best striker we've ever had at the club - or the worst since Akinbadbuyee.

That, ladies and gentlemen with your idiotic reasoned forecasts, is the Leicester way.

I think the 2 new signings will be in, Gallagher and Danns to make for them. I also reckon we'll go 4-3-3.

Schmeichel

Peltier > Mills > St Ledger > Konchesky

Drinkwater > Wellens > Dyer

Beckford > Delfouneso > Nugent

If Nige opts for the 4-4-2 option

Then Delfouneso on the bench and Gallagher wide right.

It's three points and a clarion call for the charge to automatic promotion - with boos and the call for Pearson to be replaced should it fail. By the end of the game Beckford will have proved himself to be the best striker we've ever had at the club - or the worst since Akinbadbuyee.

That, ladies and gentlemen with your idiotic reasoned forecasts, is the Leicester way.

So true.

We'll still be in the cup, that's the most important thing.

Don't forget that if Delfouneso plays up front and doesn't chase their 'keeper around like a robber's dog he will be a passionless cretin.

Schmeichel

Peltier
Mills (c)
St Ledger
Konchesky

Gallagher
Danns
Drinkwater
Dyer

Beckford
Nugent

Subs: Smith, Tunchev, Wellens, Delfounso & Howard

Score: 0-2 Gallagher & Dyer.

Ooops, take Dyer off teh bech then as he clearly isn't up to doing two jobs at once and replace him with Howard (who can warm the bench like no other).

Throwing a bit of German in? :icon_lol:

I'd really like to see the 4 D's in midfield tonight.

Schmeichel

Peltier
St Ledger
Mills
Konchesky

Delfouneso
Danns
Drinkwater
Dyer

Beckford
Nugent

Can't see Pearson dropping Wellens or Gallagher though.
Time for an extra dimension? Booo, geroff

I think the 2 new signings will be in, Gallagher and Danns to make for them. I also reckon we'll go 4-3-3.

Madness, Danns was fantastic against Forest, what kind of massage would that send to him?

Plus he's exactly the type of player we need down there.

10/3 on a City win tonight. Got to be worth a couple of quid!!!

Why not? If we can have an infinite number of dimensions, perhaps this might be the one in which we come close to winning tonight! :icon_bigg
Stringer would say there are only 10. You're nearly halfway through them.

Apparently we have the longest scoring streak in the league, having scored in the last 10 games. If the defence can tighten up we might win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566