Southampton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit more half chances now but we will still go. Barber is a wanker, Shittu ha ha twat

a) Love the Manager and face relegation

b) Hate the Manager and face promotion

I'd choose a)

Do you really think that if Warnock had taken over we'd be anywhere near the top half of the league?

Have you seen the players we have!?

Plus Warnock's buying policy isan extreme version of what Holloway is doing now, buy every single striker in the world and hope it works.

If I had to face the constant abuse that he did, I'd want out.

The bloke was judged purely on having ginger hair and managing Forest.

Our fans should be ashamed of their behaviour towards Megson.

You'd also want out when a Premiership club came knocking after realising that you were working with a bunch of W*nkers.

Barber you are always childish you ****ing tosspot, who the hell does this guy think he is? :100:

Do you really think that if Warnock had taken over we'd be anywhere near the top half of the league?

Plus Warnock's buying policy isan extreme version of what Holloway is doing now, buy every single striker in the world and hope it works.
I don't have the magic answers, I can only go on what he's achieving at Palace and what Ollie is achieving here. I am a realist

"Dimitar Berbatov makes it six goals in a game and a half against Reading. " :icon_lol:

Our top scorers has 7 all season :icon_cry:

Lets just bring in 10 new Hungarians and play them with Howard.

Do they play hoaf ball in Hungary - because otherwise we'll have to teach the poor feckers how to do it.

There is no point in persisting with something that is not working. Even the man that built his house upon the sand had a degree of stability.:icon_conf :icon_wink

Holloway didn't manage to turn QPR's fortunes around instantly... they went down in the end, but he built them from scratch again and got them back.

How long do you suggest a manager needs to turn it round then? If after 3 months do we just sack the manager because we haven't got better... it's a crazy tactic to keep doing it.

Our biggest problem IMO us that these players don't want to be here, they don't care anymore because the club has been a complete joke for 3 years now. The whole squad pretty much needs replacing to get rid of the cloud that hangs over us, not the manager every 5 minutes... which just adds to our woes.

Who knows - but maybe Warnock is a manager who is taken seriously by players and all - is Holloway in that category? Time will tell.

Anyway, I don't think Mandaric is currently in a position to change managers again.

holloway bought 2 proven championship strikers we only have 3 strikers with a 5 strikers with a realistic chance of playing.

Fcuk Warncock, he ain't here. Who gives a ******* ****?
I give a fcuk, because it's purely the fault of our idiot fans that he isn't.

Again, same as Megson, judged purely because of the personality and history of the man and not his managerial skills

Last edited:
Warnock was my first choice after Megdog.

Hes done wonders at palace,and that was when the window was closed.

What do i know tho ?

We just never ever ever ever sound or look like scoring, do we.

No we don't, only from free kicks and corners. When we get crosses and players into the box:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669