Pre Match Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Barnes get 2 assists on Saturday? Why drop him after that?

Same starting line-up again. That's our best team.
Assists are meaningless, you’re looking for expected assists. Hypothetical goals hypothetically created in a game that never happened are a more significant indicator of a player’s performance than actual events in real games actually played.

Or summat.

Assists are meaningless, you’re looking for expected assists. Hypothetical goals hypothetically created in a game that never happened are a more significant indicator of a player’s performance than actual events in real games actually played.

Or summat.
We need to play Watford every week then. Or not.

Hypothetical goals hypothetically created in a game that never happened are a more significant indicator of a player’s performance than actual events in real games actually played.

So, this system will tell us who would have been MotM against Watford?

Brown Nose's work has not been in vain!

I went to that. Absolute madness.
You were standing next to Jeff, if only you knew it. The Withdean mist has a lot to answer for.

Last edited:
Remember twatting these when Puel first showed up and thinking "hmm, perhaps he won't be as shit as I thought".....

Yep, first few games under Puel and I thought, I don't know what all the complaining is about from Soton fans, we're playing some pretty exciting football...

Didn't Barnes get 2 assists on Saturday? Why drop him after that?

Same starting line-up again. That's our best team.
I think he's a cracking player but I'd like to see some squad rotation and some reward for players when they come in and do well like Gray did, that's all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669