Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Is anyone bothered anymore? There was a day i'd look forward to a 4th rd home tie in the cup. The feelings are that empty at the mo that i couldn't be bothered if they stuffed us.

Brauny Blue said:
Is anyone bothered anymore? There was a day i'd look forward to a 4th rd home tie in the cup. The feelings are that empty at the mo that i couldn't be bothered if they stuffed us.

So will you be going to the match?

Brauny Blue said:
Im going. However its not gonna be easy, espcially if hes still in a job. Never want to see my team lose, even if I am begining to get used to it. Oh well lets wait and see.

Yes and me, but I suspect Branuy will not which I find some what hypocritical as everyone is complaning about how CL is unable to motivate the players and yet the fans cant even motivate themselfs to get to the match.

I shall be going to the game, my support for the club will never dies and as a fan I fell the need to be there and support my team. Not saying this should be the case for everyone, but in this horrible situation I have been deeply concerned and it has made me feel more love for the club than ever before.

I would like to encourage as many people as possible to go down tommorow, lets show them we still care.

Teeno said:
I shall be going to the game, my support for the club will never dies and as a fan I fell the need to be there and support my team. Not saying this should be the case for everyone, but in this horrible situation I have been deeply concerned and it has made me feel more love for the club than ever before.

I would like to encourage as many people as possible to go down tommorow, lets show them we still care.
whats happening tomorrow? do you know something we dont?

I agree with this first statement though, as I said at the last home game to the young lad that sits next to me, 'dont worry about it mate we will be here long after levein has gone.'

fcukcov said:
whats happening tomorrow? do you know something we dont?

I agree with this first statement though, as I said at the last home game to the young lad that sits next to me, 'dont worry about it mate we will be here long after levein has gone.'
That was meant to say saturday mate lol

Fox Fan said:
Yes and me, but I suspect Branuy will not which I find some what hypocritical as everyone is complaning about how CL is unable to motivate the players and yet the fans cant even motivate themselfs to get to the match.

Hypocritical, what the feck you talkin about.
Whether you go or you don't dosen't make you any less of a city fan.
For the record i've probaly visited more league grounds, travelled more miles,than the majority of city fans. And followed the team through thick and thin during 7 shit years before Brian Little when many others had turned their backs.

If Levein can't motivate the team than it is up to us to do it for him or whoever is in charge on Saturday.

Get down there and shout the boys on!

Brauny Blue said:
Hypocritical, what the feck you talkin about.
Whether you go or you don't dosen't make you any less of a city fan.
For the record i've probaly visited more league grounds, travelled more miles,than the majority of city fans. And followed the team through thick and thin during 7 shit years before Brian Little when many others had turned their backs.
Braunys gettin a bit old to go down the Walkers nowadays, its his astronomers elbow, plays him up something rotten you know......

fcukcov said:
Braunys gettin a bit old to go down the Walkers nowadays, its his astronomers elbow, plays him up something rotten you know......

:018: :018: Cheeky bugger, i'm one of the stars of Shocking FC i'll have you know:icon_bigg

Brauny Blue said:
:018: :018: Cheeky bugger, i'm one of the stars of Shocking FC i'll have you know:icon_bigg
thats like being one of the stars of lcfc, its not fecking hard is it!!;) :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

fcukcov said:
thats like being one of the stars of lcfc, its not fecking hard is it!!;) :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

Well you can always come along if you think your good enough;) . But i warn you you've hard job pushing MK, Lazzer, Duzza,and Willow out of the side. Quality players mate, i'm telling you:069: :icon_bigg

Brauny Blue said:
Well you can always come along if you think your good enough;) . But i warn you you've hard job pushing MK, Lazzer, Duzza,and Willow out of the side. Quality players mate, i'm telling you:069: :icon_bigg
You must have read my old signature of the sportsmans fc league table, couldnt always get in that team, thats how good I am!!:icon_bigg :icon_cool

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
You must have read my old signature of the sportsmans fc league table, couldnt always get in that team, thats how good I am!!:icon_bigg :icon_cool

Well to be honest you might get in:icon_lol:

Brauny Blue said:
Well to be honest you might get in:icon_lol:
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687