Southgate Out…

He has the right face for it.

Yet unfortunately it’ll be talent wasted as long as we have Southgate in charge.
You don't think that he got the best out of Bellingham by selecting a deeper midfielder (Phillips over Mount), allowing him a more forward role then?

I’m starting to feel sorry for the man, honestly.

With you there tbh. But Southgate will keep playing him due to stubbornness about people criticising him as a manager. The kind thing to do would be leave him out due to some fictional herpes of the toe or something.

Actually the best player Germany have produced in ages. They must be ****ing gutted.
I'm sure the people of Brum will love that comment! He really is a poster boy for getting out of your comfort zone and going to a club where he got competitive games week in, week out. There must be a lot of lads at Chelsea and the Manchesters wishing they'd followed his lead

I'm sure the people of Brum will love that comment! He really is a poster boy for getting out of your comfort zone and going to a club where he got competitive games week in, week out. There must be a lot of lads at Chelsea and the Manchesters wishing they'd followed his lead
And yet players like Sancho and Madueke, who did similar things, have now moved back to those clubs and aren’t playing again. The importance of picking the right club to move to is huge.

Well, the people of Brum aren't likely to read the comment really. For 2 reasons.

1) Unlikely to be on an LCFC forum

2) Unlikely to be able to read

Anyway, he left Brummagem at 16 so I'd be inclined to give Dortmund more credit for producing the player we see today. If he'd been happy with his development there I very much doubt he'd have upped sticks to foreign parts to negotiate a language barrier & the other unknowns. Thats a big step for an established pro let alone a young teen. Well done that lad.

Still, being desperate to get out of Birmingham isn't that uncommon a thing...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563