Southwell Today

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

New Member
Hot tip for you lot.

Pure Mischief at 2.55

Odds - 11/4

Easiest money you will ever earn.
 

highland fox

New Member
I take it you weighed in on it Malf? congratulations,don't give it em back too quickly.
 

Malf

New Member
highland fox said:
I take it you weighed in on it Malf? congratulations,don't give it em back too quickly.

I had a tenner on it.

Gutted though because after picking up my winnings I contemplated having a fiver on Rooney 3-0 but I needed a beer and couldn't be arsed to que up at the bookies!!!

I hate to think what the odds for that would have been, probably 60-1 so £300 would have been on it's way too.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
highland fox said:
I take it you weighed in on it Malf? congratulations,don't give it em back too quickly.

I had a tenner on it.

Gutted though because after picking up my winnings I contemplated having a fiver on Rooney 3-0 but I needed a beer and couldn't be arsed to que up at the bookies!!!

I hate to think what the odds for that would have been, probably 60-1 so £300 would have been on it's way too.

Did the horse really come home! I was about to bet but the computer went down and I just left it like that. damnation.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
highland fox said:
I take it you weighed in on it Malf? congratulations,don't give it em back too quickly.

I had a tenner on it.

Gutted though because after picking up my winnings I contemplated having a fiver on Rooney 3-0 but I needed a beer and couldn't be arsed to que up at the bookies!!!

I hate to think what the odds for that would have been, probably 60-1 so £300 would have been on it's way too.

Did the horse really come home! I was about to bet but the computer went down and I just left it like that. damnation.

Romped home mate.
 

Malf

New Member
Southwell 17/06/2004
Standard

2.55 Procession Of The Golden Chariot Claiming Stakes (Class F)

£4000 added, 3yo plus, 1m 3f, penalty £2968, 10 ran.

1st

Drawn 9 Pure Mischief (IRE) 5 B Swarbrick(5) 11-2
9 12 W Brisbourne

Held up, headway over 3f out, ridden to lead over 1f out, driven out
Opened 5/1, touched 11/2

2nd

Drawn 6 12 l Maniatis 7 I Mongan 9-4
9 13 Andrew Reid

In touch, headway over 6f out, led 3f out, ridden and headed over 1f out, stayed on
Opened 11/4, touched 3/1

3rd

Drawn 8 6l Romil Star (GER) 7 D Sweeney 3-1
9 10 K Burke

Mid-division, headway over 4f out, soon ridden, weakened over 1f out
Opened 2/1, touched 3/1
£900-£300
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I thought I'd done 140,000 posts last night but that's crazy!
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
I thought I'd done 140,000 posts last night but that's crazy!

you upset you didn't back him?

Malf won himself £55.

Did you win any money at bowls?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1940
2Manchester City1838
3Leicester1938
4Liverpool1934
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7West Ham Utd1932
8Aston Villa1729
9Chelsea1929
10Southampton1829
11Arsenal1927
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1923
14Wolves1922
15Burnley1819
16Newcastle Utd1919
17Brighton1917
18Fulham1812
19West Brom1911
20Sheffield Utd195

Advertisements

Top