Spare Cheltenham Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Long shot i know, but if anyone has 2 spare Cheltenham tickets im really trying to get hold of some!

Will obviously pay face value for them.

FKA

Long shot i know, but if anyone has 2 spare Cheltenham tickets im really trying to get hold of some!

Will obviously pay face value for them.

FKA

Have you thought about contacting the ticket office in case of returns?

Yeah cheers boc, have already done that, but there is quite a long list and not a single return as of yet.

I know for a fact that there has been at least one return. The ticket then was resold to somebody not very far from here.

I do know that Fludie has one adult ticket for sale. If you hear of another one, you might perhaps want to consider his.

I know for a fact that there has been at least one return. The ticket then was resold to somebody not very far from here.

I do know that Fludie has one adult ticket for sale. If you hear of another one, you might perhaps want to consider his.

Ill go by myself if necessary...

FLUDIE SELL ME YOUR TICKET! Ill PM YOU.

Cheers boc

Ill go by myself if necessary...

FLUDIE SELL ME YOUR TICKET! Ill PM YOU.

Cheers boc

I actually have the ticket in my possession. Consider it sold to you and arrange to meet me tomorrow for handover.

PM on the way with my mobile number

is it real? :icon_lol:

I actually have the ticket in my possession. Consider it sold to you and arrange to meet me tomorrow for handover.

PM on the way with my mobile number

Also, book a room while your at it...................:icon_roll

I've got a spare ticket if anyone wants it? £15? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675