Spare Dosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

Now that the Williams fee has been set by the tribunal...and it isn't astronomical...does that mean we will have some money to spend on a player or two. I don't know how everyone else feels but I think that a player (and it doesn't matter if they are winding down their career) who has a bit of creativity in the midfield is what is missing. We had Izzet last time, Pompey had Merson. So perhaps someone merson esq, who will roll up their sleeves, get stuck in, and also play some killer passes to our forwards.

What do we think? :idea:

No, it'll go behind the bar at a club conference.

I think Nalis might turn into a half decent player now he is playing in the championship.

Wilson said:
I think Nalis might turn into a half decent player now he is playing in the championship.

i think wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tangent :roll:

Wilson said:

He already is one, i dont care what folks say ive liked him and always will.

SilverFox said:
Now that the Williams fee has been set by the tribunal...and it isn't astronomical...does that mean we will have some money to spend on a player or two. I don't know how everyone else feels but I think that a player (and it doesn't matter if they are winding down their career) who has a bit of creativity in the midfield is what is missing. We had Izzet last time, Pompey had Merson. So perhaps someone merson esq, who will roll up their sleeves, get stuck in, and also play some killer passes to our forwards.

Until MA changes his formation and tactics we wouldnt see any creativity even if we had Zidane! You cant create much if the balls continually flying over your head and by passing midfield. Anyway I thought Williams was meant to be creative :twisted:

Keep the Faith said:
SilverFox said:

Until MA changes his formation and tactics we wouldnt see any creativity even if we had Zidane! You cant create much if the balls continually flying over your head and by passing midfield. Anyway I thought Williams was meant to be creative :twisted:

I hear you brother. :wink:

I would have thought City had budgeted to pay only about £500K anyway so i cant see there being and money freed up.

Nalis is and has been when played an excellent midfield play maker.
Williams still has it to prove but will also be another fine midfield player. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363