Spend money watching another team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just discovered that one of my mates (a Leiecester fan) went to Paris to watch the game last night with another pal who's an Arsenal fan.

I admit to being more than a little aggrieved at this - as in my eyes it's a traitorous act!

What's your opinion - would you go to another teams Cup Final?

Fox From The Hudd said:
I've just discovered that one of my mates (a Leiecester fan) went to Paris to watch the game last night with another pal who's an Arsenal fan.

I admit to being more than a little aggrieved at this - as in my eyes it's a traitorous act!

Freebie? Food and beer laid on, then maybe. Pay to go?? Then no.

Lboro fox said:
Freebie? Food and beer laid on, then maybe. Pay to go?? Then no.

No - not a corporate do - a proper make your own way there spend your own money job. I'm just waiting to find out whether he wore colours....

Fox From The Hudd said:
No - not a corporate do - a proper make your own way there spend your own money job. I'm just waiting to find out whether he wore colours....

Is he an Arse fan too.................:102:

A lot of people follow a second team

Fox From The Hudd said:

A few years ago, I arrived at a cottage in France that we had rented for a week's holiday. The owner apologised that he would have to show us around rather quickly as he was about to set off for Paris to see the Cup Final. I told him not to worry and that I felt very envious of him.

He had only been gone a few minutes when I saw his car coming back down the track towards the cottage. "Mon ami a malade" - he wanted to know if I wanted to use the spare ticket!

To cut a long story short, I had a lot of brownie points to make up to SWMBO during the rest of that holiday - but I very much enjoyed the game between the giants of Amien and Strasbourg. And what a great stadium that Stade de France is - every seat full, but you can still have a pee *and* get served at the refreshment kiosk during the half-time interval.

Nothing wrong with it, I went to see Greece Russia in portugal 04 entered a Fifa ballot got the tickets, Norwich Birmingham play off final mates a norwich fan, AC Milan Juve Champions league final at OT entered a ufea ballot got the tickets i paid to see them, just because i could get a ticket and Leicester or England wasn't playing on the day of the above and looking at getting tickets to the swansea play off final as well, as i have a mate who's a swansea fan!

if he had missed a leicester game to see it then it's wrong but if i could have got a ticket to last nights game i would have gone to, just to go to a champions league final.

Last edited:
leicester_til_i_die said:
Nothing wrong with it, I went to see Greece Russia in portugal 04, Norwich Birmingham play off final, AC Milan Juve Champions league final at OT i paid to see them, just because i could get a ticket and Leicester or England wasn't playing on the day of the above!

if he had missed a leicester game to see it then it's wrong but if i could have got a ticket to last nights game i would have gone to, just to go to a champions league final.

iwas next to the greek fans they were fecking wicked fans...

mate of mine went to see arsenal bayern last season in germany with one of our mates who supports the arse, he missed a city game not impressed

I was with the Greeks behind the goal think i saw a flag with shepshed dynamo on it on one the side stands, i had a massive England flag with tamworth on (9foot by 6foot) made it on the France game and Portugal game (center page of the mirror the next day it was there in all it's glory!)

I was with the Greeks behind the goal think i saw a flag with shepshed dynamo on it on one the side stands, i had a massive England flag with tamworth on (9foot by 6foot) made it on the France game and Portugal game (center page of the mirror the next day it was there in all it's glory!)

i was in the temp stand with all the greeks bouncing about like nutters to one side and some stone faced but gorgeous russian boo boo's the the other,, had to walk about a mile to the nearest village to find a beer though, cracking little bat table footy and pool..top notch

fosseboy83 said:
i was in the temp stand with all the greeks bouncing about like nutters to one side and some stone faced but gorgeous russian boo boo's the the other,, had to walk about a mile to the nearest village to find a beer though, cracking little bat table footy and pool..top notch
luckily i was under 21 when i went so we had a nominated driver to drive to the game so i was drinking en route, How long were you out there for?

luckily i was under 21 when i went so we had a nominated driver to drive to the game so i was drinking en route, How long were you out there for?

two weeks, based in villamora, same here under 21 insurance too much someone else had to do it shame! absolutly brilliant out there

i had the full 4 weeks in albufera (sp) in a Villa, first 3 days one of the lads staying got deported he got caught up in the trouble and locked out of the bar before he could get away!

We flew to Malaga and was planning on a train to seville and a bus to faro, got the train missed the bus, so had to get a taxi, the driver said 50c a kilometer worked out to 500 euros between us!

i had the full 4 weeks in albufera (sp) in a Villa, first 3 days one of the lads staying got deported he got caught up in the trouble and locked out of the bar before he could get away!

We flew to Malaga and was planning on a train to seville and a bus to faro, got the train missed the bus, so had to get a taxi, the driver said 50c a kilometer worked out to 500 euros between us!

haha we used my mates parents time share, 5 star all the way, though i think they thought i were a hooligan big fat bald lad with england tatoos they looked at me a bit funny for the first few days! did you get up to lisbon thats a cracking little city

Yeah went to a few games there, managed to get a ticket to every England game, through englandfans, cost a fortune but worth every penny!

Nothing wrong with it, I went to see Greece Russia in portugal 04 entered a Fifa ballot got the tickets, Norwich Birmingham play off final mates a norwich fan, AC Milan Juve Champions league final at OT entered a ufea ballot got the tickets i paid to see them, just because i could get a ticket and Leicester or England wasn't playing on the day of the above and looking at getting tickets to the swansea play off final as well, as i have a mate who's a swansea fan!

I'm going to the Swans V Barnsley Play-Off final also. I won't be supporting anyone but I just feel deprived of Football recently lately and my sisters boyfriend is Swans

My mate wanted me to go and watch the 1st play off leg between Lincoln - Grimsby! I told him that i couldnt go and cheer another team on, its worse then cheating on your gf/wife IMO :045:

my first ever football match was at highfield road. i was in with the liverpool fans watching cov vs liverpool. i was only 3 though and my dads a liverpool fan!which is why they are my 2nd team. ive been to other games as a nuetral too.

Last edited:
pds said:
I'm going to the Swans V Barnsley Play-Off final also. I won't be supporting anyone but I just feel deprived of Football recently lately and my sisters boyfriend is Swans

my mates got me a place on a mini bus going from the local for 45 quid including petrol, hire and ticket, he also offered to buy a crate

I SAID FECK OFF YOU KOOOONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670