Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
what concerns me more is that fact CL "jetted off" checking out young talent :eek:

So Alliance&Leicester won't be on the shirt anymore or will both be on? Isn't the guy who owns JJB Sports Chairman of Wigan Athletic or something?

highland fox said:
So Alliance&Leicester won't be on the shirt anymore or will both be on? Isn't the guy who owns JJB Sports Chairman of Wigan Athletic or something?

Dont start that fecker again.

:D :D :D :D :D
Not as good as that one with Webbo arguing with someone about how many fans we'd take to a certain game that Weekend...went on for fecking hours.

I am informed we will have both on ours, the Alliance& Leicester as it is now and a smaller JJb one where the le Coq sportif is now.

highland fox said:
I am informed we will have both on ours, the Alliance& Leicester as it is now and a smaller JJb one where the le Coq sportif is now.

Until Homer confirms this, I dont buy it.

JJB hey, will season ticket holders get discounts on big yellow diggers then?

lumberjack said:

:roll:

This JJB 'Technical' sponsership thing is bad news unless they have changed over the past few months. Northern Ireland, don't yawn now, signed a distribution deal with them to sell the new NI Umbro made shirt. Can you buy one in any of their shops, including Northern Ireland?

Can you ****!

Billy Boy said:
lumberjack said:

:roll:

This JJB 'Technical' sponsership thing is bad news unless they have changed over the past few months. Northern Ireland, don't yawn now, signed a distribution deal with them to sell the new NI Umbro made shirt. Can you buy one in any of their shops, including Northern Ireland?

Can you ****!

i got one :D :D

Don't them give them away free when you spend a tenner or more at the Co-op...........i know they do with the Scotland shirts at safeways.

highland fox said:
Don't them give them away free when you spend a tenner or more at the Co-op...........i know they do with the Scotland shirts at safeways.

are you delia in disguise boy ? :D

No,but I do have strong views on the Pedestrianilsation of Norwich City Centre....

At weekends he is

Around the backstreets with all the other Highland "boys"

JJB have basically just paid to have the badge put onto the shirt in the same way Le Coq Sportif did. The new shirts will be designed in very much the same way that they have in the past and more than likely they will be made by the same people.
All sports companies use basically the same people to produce thier football shirts, they then just put thier badge on it.
The different styles just come from thier own designers.

If we got a good amount of cash for it who gives a fcuk, put it this way could it be any worse than 'Fox Leisure' :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669