Squad for Slovenia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotherham are treating it as a first team game I think.

I think that the person on the OS who is meant to keep the Fixtures etc up to date has overlooked this game against Rotherham somehow rather than it being a "Reserves" fixture.
Although I would expect some of these "Reserves" or should we call them lesser used players from last season to get some gametime as well as the new players and a few of the regulars.The rest of the regulars will get some gametime the following weekend against Oxford.

I think it's a bit ironic that the only reason that we are playing Rotherham next week is that Hull cancelled the game on that night possibly because NP didn't fancy it for some reason.

Jagiellonia Bialystok v CITY

Logan
Neilson
Vitor
Parkes
Berner
Kermorgant
Verma
Oakley
N'Guessen
Fryatt
Campbell

Last edited:
Jagiellonia Bialystok v CITY

Logan
Neilson
Vitor
Parkes
Berner
Kermorgant
Verma
Oakley
N'Guessen
Fryatt
Campbell

Got a goal, could this be the start of something new, could what i've been saying about him working under a new manager be coming true???

he managed to score goals for our 'reserve' side you know..... and anyhoo, he slagged the club off in the press and made his feeling VERY clear.

I wouldn't care if he scored in every game, hes a time-wasting leech.

Go BF :038:

he managed to score goals for our 'reserve' side you know..... and anyhoo, he slagged the club off in the press and made his feeling VERY clear.

:038: Agreed:

Last edited:

I hope he bangs them in, gets us promoted, then we win the league, then the champions league, then he retires amid fanfare and we unveil a statue of him. Simply put, if he helps the club do well I don't give a monkeys about the past.

More likely he'll be on the bench, score the odd goal and his contract will expire and everyone will move on.

Or wibble wibble.

I hope he bangs them in, gets us promoted, then we win the league, then the champions league, then he retires amid fanfare and we unveil a statue of him. Simply put, if he helps the club do well I don't give a monkeys about the past.

More likely he'll be on the bench, score the odd goal and his contract will expire and everyone will move on.

Or wibble wibble.

In my opinion, the only logical way of looking at it. He's a prolific Championship striker, he plays for our club, so he may as well have a go under a new regime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670