Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

Forgot to mention Muzzy was in JJB on Tuesday. I didn't serve him but he bought 3 pairs of white laces.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
MU51 ZZZ

If I remember correctly

Last edited:

City Fan

Not exactly football related, but served Geordan Murphy and his bird Lucie Silvas at work the other week.

Blaby blue blood

FoxesGirl said:
:icon_lol: Nothing new there then, did you see him, Duzza?

There was a rusttle in the bushes as I parked, and some guy in a long trench coat wandering through the shop that kept pretending to read books? :102:

FoxesGirl

Blaby blue blood said:
There was a rusttle in the bushes as I parked, and some guy in a long trench coat wandering through the shop that kept pretending to read books? :102:
Duzza?:icon_lol:

Boy Genius

Banned
Paul Gerard in the sweet shop on Hotel street, he bought 500grms of jelly babies...

pds

I reckon I know who Duzza is. This is no joke. I walk to work at Fosse Park everyday down Soar Valley Way. If you ever drive down there look in the Lay-By near the PC World entrance and there is a brown car with a bloke living in it. He has been since I started working at JJB in January 2005. I often see him walking round Fosse Park sometimes hanging around the bins and he usually gets kicked off.
Duzza it all makes sense now.
If you drive by this lay by please have a look and laugh at Duzza.

PFKAKTF FOX

pds said:
I reckon I know who Duzza is. This is no joke. I walk to work at Fosse Park everyday down Soar Valley Way. If you ever drive down there look in the Lay-By near the PC World entrance and there is a brown car with a bloke living in it. He has been since I started working at JJB in January 2005. I often see him walking round Fosse Park sometimes hanging around the bins and he usually gets kicked off.

:icon_lol: Rumbled

Last edited:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
pds said:

Thats me! The internet access is superb in the Soar Valley Way layby :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670