Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite an eventful night in the squad sighting stakes.
First of al there was Richard Stearman, Alan Sheehan, Levi Porter and James Wesowlowski dancing like fools in Life (no indication of broken leg from Wesowlowski).
Then as I was walking to find a Taxi with a couple of mates I spotted Nils Eric-Johansson outside the Woolwich bank. I went up to him and said
'There's only one Nils-Eric, The most solid left back in the land'
He looked at me and said "Thank you very much".
My Taxi then came, we stopped halfway to get a cheeseburge and it was good.

pds said:
First of al there was Richard Stearman, Alan Sheehan, Levi Porter and James Wesowlowski dancing like fools in Life (no indication of broken leg from Wesowlowski).
Then as I was walking to find a Taxi with a couple of mates I spotted Nils Eric-Johansson outside the Woolwich bank. I went up to him and said

:102:

Yeah the burger was nice :icon_bigg .

I saw Muzzy this morning pulling out of his driveway in Fleckney, I had football training.

Last edited:
pds said:

Good Team Morale, it always worked for MON's team.

Rob Kelly was in JJB at 16:30 buying a cricket set.
He asked who had been printing all the names on the City shirts (me), my supervisor told him I was a mad City fan and got his autograph for me.

It said.

'To Paul, Keep printing'

Robert Kelly.

Muzzy was also in at the back end of last week.

Last edited:
his boyfirend. a huge city fan apparently

I went to fossepark last night and didnt see anyone remotely famous, although there was a bird in next with a cracking set of jugs on her......

fcukcov said:
I went to fossepark last night and didnt see anyone remotely famous, although there was a bird in next with a cracking set of jugs on her......and some c unt rustling around in the bushes

FFS Durham

I served Matt Heath in JJB today very nice polite customer and not at all big headed.

I asked him if he would be playing tomorrow night but apparently "Micky hasn't picked the team yet".
I also told him I hope they get stuffed to which he answered that he understood as it was a local derby.

I promise I am not a stalker.

I served Matt Heath in JJB today very nice polite customer and not at all big headed.

I asked him if he would be playing tomorrow night but apparently "Micky hasn't picked the team yet".
I also told him I hope they get stuffed to which he answered that he understood as it was a local derby.

I promise I am not a stalker.

did you really tell him you hope they get stuffed. if you did then huge respect to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00