Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying for my shopping in Asda Fosse Park this morning, at the next checkout was Paddy McCarthy (with hat on to keep disguised?) with other half & son.

Wouldn't say the food they were buying was a healthy diet, well it's a long time until next season.

Last edited:
Paying for my shopping in Asda Fosse Park this morning, at the next checkout was Paddy McCarthy (with hat on to keep disguised?) with other half & son.

Wouldn't say the food they were buying was a healthy diet, well it's a long time until next season.

Hope he don't end up like Fatty Fryatt

Did it make him look like that twat of a linesman on Saturday?

Last edited:
Was that a southend cap or not? I couldn’t see from where we were.

I was looking right along that line but still not near enough to see what cap it was. For those who were not there, it was of the type that Peter Jones wears to away matches when he doesn't want to be recognised. Melton has got one like it as well.

I was looking right along that line but still not near enough to see what cap it was. For those who were not there, it was of the type that Peter Jones wears to away matches when he doesn't want to be recognised. Melton has got one like it as well.

This one, then....

twatpic.gif

Like what the 'Chavs' wear Boc ??

The same shape as both of those - but more like the striking firemen used to wear.

Weso and Dodds in the clothes shop next to Topman on Sunday morning. No limp from Weso and his bird isnt all that!!!

Well, he was carrying 2 bags and listening to headphones at the time. A dangerous situation could occur with crossing the roads.
This will keep us entertained for the next couple of days:

What was in Max Gradels bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00