Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been before a few times with no chanvs in sight.
I went out the other night, I didn't notice any short arsed cnuts with glasses either, but they were there.

Last edited:
Saw Mike Stowell in borders buying a starbucks coffee, I don't know if he went to the childrens book section afterwards to buy The Big Red Lorry book, but I was amazed to see him in a bookshop anyway.

Saw Mike Stowell in borders buying a starbucks coffee, I don't know if he went to the childrens book section afterwards to buy Goalkpeeping Coaching For Idiots, but I was amazed to see him in a bookshop anyway.
I suspect so

Saw Mike Stowell in borders buying a starbucks coffee, I don't know if he went to the childrens book section afterwards to buy The Big Red Lorry book, but I was amazed to see him in a bookshop anyway.

Even more amazing is you being in a bookshop or is this your subtle way of telling us you now work for Starbucks or Borders?:icon_wink

Even more amazing is you being in a bookshop or is this your subtle way of telling us you now work for Starbucks or Borders?:icon_wink

I will let you know what its like in a bookshop if you want..... especially where all the grown up books are displayed.

I will let you know what its like in a bookshop if you want..... especially where all the grown up books are displayed.

Is this you admitting that you hang out around the erotic section? :102:

I dont understand all the hype about books, they taste like shit.

I saw Stearman and Hendrie being arrested last night.

The guy's a beast. More suited to Boxing than Footy.

Well I know he's been under pressure recently and has been a bit tetchy but I've always thought Desert Fox was a gentleman.

Stearman and Weso in Soar Point last night.

Apparently Mattock and loads of the academy lads were there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69