Stadia

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMC Fox

I think Prideless Park is only about 4 years older than the Walkers and there's no doubt it's a pretty good stadium... But aren't the stairs and concourses cramped... can't be right.

Did I say it's pretty good?

Forget that

sh*t ground no fans, sh*t ground no fans, sh*t ground no fans

:wink:

Sad to admit it, but the atmosphere was magnificent and put us to shame

Didn't see any songsheets in their end, tho'

to be fair to Leicester fans, when Derby played at the Walkers Bowl 2 yrs ago the atmosphere was very good.

Its an East Midlands derby, so if there's not any singing somethings wrong.

It looks good but at the end opposite us it looked crap where the roof went up. I think derby made a mistake by putting the away fans at teh end because they can have more of a hold on the singing potentially that those fans in the corner. if you look at our ground the Kop can barley ever hear the away fans but at Derby yesterday I would imagine just about everyone could see and hear teh mighty Leicester city!

hob-fox said:
and it did take about half an hour after the final whistle to get out of the place

Also the Taxi which was supposed to meet us at Brewsters never turned up :twisted:

hob-fox said:
i think the infrastructure around derby needs to be sorted

Can't be worse than at Leicesters Ground - If you have to travel in by car its a nightmare! We usually aprk in one of the side streets which takes ages to get back on to narbourgh rd, but if you park in one of those £5 car parks you can be hanging around for hours!

Foxes trust could you suggest improvemnets to the way traffic is dealt with on Match days. for example dealing with teh traffic lights on narbourgh Rd next to the co-op, or find out the reason why the bridge is completely blocked up. i know the Foxes trust can't really do anything about it, but if they can make the club aware they can pressure the police to make improvemnets for match days.

yeh i suppose it is pretty rubbish, it always take so long just to get out to the motorway if you've parked up in a car

Fox Fan said:
hob-fox said:

Can't be worse than at Leicesters Ground - If you have to travel in by car its a nightmare! We usually aprk in one of the side streets which takes ages to get back on to narbourgh rd, but if you park in one of those £5 car parks you can be hanging around for hours!

Foxes trust could you suggest improvemnets to the way traffic is dealt with on Match days. for example dealing with teh traffic lights on narbourgh Rd next to the co-op, or find out the reason why the bridge is completely blocked up. i know the Foxes trust can't really do anything about it, but if they can make the club aware they can pressure the police to make improvemnets for match days.

I parked in Safeway last saturday and was out straight away without any traffic.

I parked in Safeway last saturday and was out straight away without any traffic.

You pussy whipped bender.

You should have gone to the match, not food shopping with yer missus

Shame on you

I was at safeway last week and saw a man and a woman wrapped in a barcode. I said "Are you two an item?"

Dunc said:
I was at safeway last week and saw a man and a woman wrapped in a barcode. I said "Are you two an item?"

Oh dear me. :lol:

Fox Fan said:
hob-fox said:

I don't think asking the police will do much mate. The main reason the traffic is sooooo bad is down to the City Council and it's bizzare "anti transport" transport policy.

www.leicester.gov.uk/departments/page.asp?pgid=836

Complete bollocks if you ask me! It is 2004 now!

:x

homer said:

Shame on you

i think he means he parked in the safeway carpark and went to the match you dumb shit

Everyone knows that you ignorant ****wit

Its called having a joke

Macca4lcfc said:
homer said:

Shame on you

i think he means he parked in the safeway carpark and went to the match you dumb shit

Why do you feel the need to abuse a complete stranger :?: :shock: This is unless you know Homer and have something to tell..... :wink:

Sadly because he has the intellect of a rancid turd

Pr*ck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472