Statistically the worst Leicester City manager in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perspective .....

If we get relegated tomorrow I'll be very pissed off. But life will go on. No one is going to die because we get relegated. I guess that is real perspective.

And in August I'll still be there at the Walkers.

And I'd say that tomorrow is nothing compared to the time that LCFC nearly ceased to exist.

one of my daughters has cerebral palsy.

so i am a bit dissapointed in ollies comments,he should never use his daughter as an excuse.
if anything thats more reason to be stronger

I hope MM sees sense and ditches the man after the Stoke game, give us chance to try and start again next season in league one. I hate how he seems to use his family's illness/disabilities as an excuse for how utterly shit we are, Martin O'Neill's Mrs was very ill while in his tenure here and while I don't doubt it must have been hard for him he never seemed to let it affect him in his job let alone harp on about it in the press when we lost games we should have got something out of..

I have no doubt that Ollie will be a league one manager next year, and we will be a league one club, though I hope not necessarily with each other..

I don't really post on here anymore, rarely read threads either but am I missing something here?

As far as I can see the reporter has asked questions, IH has answered them honestly (as usual) and the reporter has then written the piece in a particular way, one which you either appreciate or not.

I don't see how IH can get the blame for a writer writing an article with a particular slant, or that he's in anyway said or insinuated "So what if City go down they're not so important in the large view of things".

How anyone can expect a manager to believe that the fate of his employment is in anyway more important that the health of his children has got issues.

I won't bother with the reasons why I don't post on here (none of you will be bothered) but this thread sums up whats gone wrong with this forum.

How anyone can expect a manager to believe that the fate of his employment is in anyway more important that the health of his children has got issues.

I think you have misunderstood what people are saying. I don't think anyone thinks that football is more important than the health of their children.

They are two completely different spheres, like a venn diagram which actually don't intersect at all.

Your interpretation of the article is also different to other people, you may be right ...

:icon_conf

Perspective .....

If we get relegated tomorrow I'll be very pissed off. But life will go on. No one is going to die because we get relegated. I guess that is real perspective.

And in August I'll still be there at the Walkers.

Do you like being abused in your relationships? :102:

The article is another irrelevance.

As far as I'm concerned the issue is that Mandaric should have sacked Holloway some months ago when it became clear that he wasn't the manager to pull us clear of relegation danger.

Like some others, I read into the lack of such action that Mandaric is likely to try to sell the club.

The only problem I have with Holloway is that he's not a good football manager although I do think that its distasteful that he should keep dragging his family into media interviews. I see all that stuff as part of his strategies to win sympathy.

I believe Ollie is quite a shrewd character.

His footballing CV is distinctly average but he is building his media one very nicely indeed...

Trough his BBC column and his work with Sky he's carving out a decent niche for himself as a down to earth, nice guy who manages to keep everything in perspective due to his trying homelife. All done with smile on his face and some "witty" one liners.
In these serious days he's still a man of the people.

I fully expect him in the near (hopefully very near) future to see him established as one of the regularjokers on Sky - doing a role not dissimilar to our friend Chris Kamara...

I believe Ollie is quite a shrewd character.

His footballing CV is distinctly average but he is building his media one very nicely indeed...

Trough his BBC column and his work with Sky he's carving out a decent niche for himself as a down to earth, nice guy who manages to keep everything in perspective due to his trying homelife. All done with smile on his face and some "witty" one liners.
In these serious days he's still a man of the people.

I fully expect him in the near (hopefully very near) future to see him established as one of the regularjokers on Sky - doing a role not dissimilar to our friend Chris Kamara...

I totally agree. I'm sure that you have assessed his priorities correctly.

He would be much more at home in that role - and it couldn't be much more obvious that irrespective the outcome of today's matches, that Mandaric should send him packing.

Agreed

The article is another irrelevance.

As far as I'm concerned the issue is that Mandaric should have sacked Holloway some months ago when it became clear that he wasn't the manager to pull us clear of relegation danger.

Like some others, I read into the lack of such action that Mandaric is likely to try to sell the club.

The only problem I have with Holloway is that he's not a good football manager although I do think that its distasteful that he should keep dragging his family into media interviews. I see all that stuff as part of his strategies to win sympathy.

Some of us were saying the same back in February. :icon_conf I have to say that although my prediction is one of the options today, I get no satisfaction from that. :icon_sad:

If Milan wants out he needs to leave the Club in a better state than languishing in Div 1. :102:

Some of us were saying the same back in February. :icon_conf I have to say that although my prediction is one of the options today, I get no satisfaction from that. :icon_sad:

If Milan wants out he needs to leave the Club in a better state than languishing in Div 1. :102:

he can either try and cut his losses if he believes he will just end up wasting more and more money, or will want to stop around to hopefully come out with a decent profit if he believes pigs can fly.........

I really don't give a fcuk about his personal life, shit happens everywhere, and everyone, he is not unique in this.

He just needs to win this game and then feck off. Tuesday is P45 day.

Am now off to Stoke.........

COME ON CITY....

DON'T LET US DOWN.

Everyone wanted effing consistancy. well that is what you got Support ollie and his consistancy. Well the wanker has delivered constancy everyone craved. Good aint it?
Shall we stay with ollie for more consistancy? and more shite?
Yes lets have more shite for the sake of consistancy.
More shite, more consistancy and more shite and more consistancy.

What a load of bollocks. Twats

Holloway out and take have these gutless fans with you

Such anger.

I agree that IH should go, but there's no point in MM going, he has money. Who would replace him?

So who do we want next as manager?

I expect and hope that Hollway will be sacked within the next 2 days.I also expect Dowie to be installed and then we can make a start on sorting this whole sorry mess out.I see no point in dwelling on things and I hope to see Holloway out very soon,IMO there is nothing to be gained by having this incompetent fool at the Club for a minute longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669