Staying up or going down ?

Staying up or going down?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Time to ask the question about relegation:icon_confOne game from the halfway point of the season and the situation is deteriorating fast. The club seems flat and devoid of fighting spirit. All hopes seem to rest on the transfer window . Do you think this will be the season when Leicester finally drop into the 3rd tier of English football?

Staying up.

By the skin of our teeth on the final day.

Stay up. We'll end up finishing somewhere between 15th and 19th yet again.

I'm putting blind faith in Holloway's transfer dealings in January though in the hopes that they'll see us shoot up the table and at least make us competitive again!

Stay up. We'll end up finishing somewhere between 15th and 19th yet again.

I'm putting blind faith in Holloway's transfer dealings in January though in the hopes that they'll see us shoot up the table and at least make us competitive again!

And to think most peoples expectations at the start of the season were mid-table minimum. What a shattering anti climatical disappointment it as been.:icon_conf

I voted 'Staying up' but only because I couldn't bring myself to vote for the other option.

I think we'll stay up, but then I also thought we'd beat Hull today. Holloway is still trying to figure out the best line-up and hopefully when things have settled down we'll start playing as a team.

We'll stay up comfortably, even without the transfer window.

People called me names when I said that last season, and the season before. Maybe I'll be wrong this time.

You were right last time, but i'm not sure what the basis of your confidence is at the moment. The results are poor and on top of that we are not getting any decisions. We seem to be a team surrounded by doom and apathy this season.

For the first time in these past 3 relegation troubled season, I actually think we will go down, at the moment I can't even see where our next goal is going to come let alone a victory! :(

Holloway and Meeelan to be gone before the end of the season. ;)

The time to panic, is if we are in a similar position in February. The darkest hour is right before the dawn and I am sure that there is just a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel.

Too early to say,we will have better players in the new year hopefully.If we had this Squad then I'd say we would be relegated

Last edited:
Too early to tell ... but my gut reaction is stay up.

So far in 2007 five managers have had a go at getting the right mix out of the players we have - including all the players that arrived in the summer. They can't all be crap managers - just think without Megsons work on the defence we would be right up the creek without a paddle.

Holloway will be judged on his January signings. I hope we get some and that they don't take 6 weeks to settle down.

At last realism has set in though and no-one is doing a poll to see if we'll reach the play offs!

Foxpodder

The time to panic, is if we are in a similar position in February. The darkest hour is right before the dawn and I am sure that there is just a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel.
Damn right - it is the early bird that count the birds in the hand through the eye of a needle.

Staying up, I think we will buck up in the new year, and we will need to. If we do go down, all I can say is that it has been coming for a long time.

No chance of staying up whatsoever. No ideas, no real fight and an "up and at em" manager who has limited tactical know-how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669