Stearman at RB in reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus bent

Might mean that CL will give him a go their in the first team. I hope so because Makin and Canero are dreadful! Want to see Dawson given a go as well

Where is Canero ?

Mad Biker - where are you ?

Is he defo injured or what ?

Stearman

Spot on. Ive not seen much of Canero but if he's no better than Makin he cant be up to much.
I saw enough of Stearman in Scotland (pre season) to convince me he is a certain star of the future.
This could be the perfect solution until Stearman is ready for the more demanding role of centre back.

When he's ready for that I believe we would have signed Maybury from Hearts for regular RB.
I also agree with you about Dawson as he as more energy than both Joey or Gemmill, just lacks experience

Its early to be slating Canero,I've saw more of him in a kilmarnock shirt than I have A City one.Give him a 10 game run there by all means form an opinion.

Stearman

Surely CL knows enough about him from his Kilmarnock days. Seems he has already made his mind up about Caero

Re: Stearman

dpjfox said:
Surely CL knows enough about him from his Kilmarnock days. Seems he has already made his mind up about Caero

Canero started the CL's first match in charge - despite not having played for ages and not being fully fit.

So I'm sure when he gets over his current injury he'll be back in the squad, if not straight back into the team.

I think that Canero is doing a brilliant job at RB and if CL did drop him I don't think we would have adequate cover for him as Makin is old and crap and Stearman is to young.

Stearman is a centre back and I think I would prefer to see him playing there. What if he doesn't suit the right back position, is made to look bad, and doesn't get a look in again. I think it would be a shame to be denied such a quality centre back. He is miles better than Dabizas, although at the moment Dabizas has done little to warrent losing the shirt.

If we never put the youngsters in we will never know.

SilverFox said:
Stearman is a centre back and I think I would prefer to see him playing there. What if he doesn't suit the right back position, is made to look bad, and doesn't get a look in again. I think it would be a shame to be denied such a quality centre back. He is miles better than Dabizas, although at the moment Dabizas has done little to warrent losing the shirt.

If we never put the youngsters in we will never know.

If Stearman looked bad, CL would look even worse. :wink:

What happened to O'grady. he came on once for about ten minutes last season and played ok, but then ma sent him out on loan. has Levien ever seen him play. does levein even know he exists.
MB tell levien we have a player out there some where called O'grady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670