Stephen Clemence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

Undisputed King of the Cnuts

"It is a devastating day for this great football club and some of the boys were in the dressing room in tears after the game.
Everyone is devastated and I really do feel for the fans

Thought he gave a good interview TBH.

Undisputed King of the Cnuts

Well OTT

What do you expect him say?

Whatever happens in the Summer, he came across as wanting to hang around to get us back up. Whether you like it or not, a good few of the current squad will be staying.

he was saying the right things but i feel he didnt mean them, given the chance he'll go elsewhere imo.

Thought he gave a good interview TBH.

It was a platitudes and saying 'what the fans want to hear' interview if it's the same one I heard, sorry if I'm slightly jaundiced but I feel Clemence was possibly the worst midfield signing we could have made in retrospect, promised much and delivered the sum of jack shit

He's been rubbish. But I hope he stays and gets the chance to play, he should be better than his performances show

Well OTT

What do you expect him say?

Whatever happens in the Summer, he came across as wanting to hang around to get us back up. Whether you like it or not, a good few of the current squad will be staying.

Great, we can carry on reading his wonderful insights in the programme.
Hang around to pick up a wage he has barely deserved this season. Another who talked the talk but was totally incapable of walking it.
No I don't like it. I hope they all piss off to a bigger club that they deserve, Dagenham & redbridge would be too good for the useless tossers.

Stephen Clemence will probably be one of the first out of the door, whether he likes it or not. We have less revenue coming in now so selling players is probably our best means of making money...

I also think what he said sums up why Holloway shouldn't stay in charge. That performance against Stoke was not a good performance and I hate how Holloway and his playing staff think that it was. We created little upfront which has been our problem all season, and it is playing like that all season that has gotten us relegated.

I think we will learn alot about our playing staff in the next few months leading up to the new season, who really has the fight and who has been holding the club back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566