Stephen Hughes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about that clearance when it looked a certain goal! I'd of given him MOTM just for that!

that was McCarty wasn't it!!!

I thought hughes looked quality... Im sure he's just going to get better as well

I think that was one of the reasons why we didn't do more at Blackburn, that he played Nalis instead of him. I think CL should have used his subs earlier. His first sub was after 86 minutes.

Fox Fan said:
What about that clearance when it looked a certain goal! I'd of given him MOTM just for that!

I thought it was Joey combined with Paddy on the line

Nah paddy got his toe to the ball n hughes was back on the line.

Looks good tho was enjoying his forward runs.

Played really well last night. Look to finally again have a genuinely creative midfielder who seems to possess a real goal threat.

I think Williams and Hughes are probably as good as each other and both deserve to start, thats why I would like CL to perservere with the 4-5-1 formation so he can play both, but with 2 quality players like these two at the club the future is looking very bright.

Leicester fan said:
I think that was one of the reasons why we didn't do more at Blackburn, that he played Nalis instead of him. I think CL should have used his subs earlier. His first sub was after 86 minutes.

If you go back to the preston away game in jan he didn't use any subs at all when we needed him too

Very impressed with Hughes so far needs to get fully fit before we can completely judge him

Made a great clearance off the line (it was him!) and had a brilliant first half, slowed a little in the second due to lack of fitness and too many games but I really like the look of him, I'd even probably say he's Levein's best signing so far. Comparing him to Williams...at least Hughes actually attacks and gets into the box with conviction, Williams seems to think about it for a bit too much..probably because they made him play holding midfield for Forest for so long.

I have been very impressed with Hughes and he was definately MOTM last night. He was very good attacking, and at defending. But i would say about = to gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363