Sterophonics NIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

Went to see them last night at the Birmingham NIA , always quite liked them but never thought they were anyhting to special but last night they were absolutely brilliant. Their support act, The Dead 60's were also pretty good too.
Finishing with Dakota was fantastic, great night i recommend going to see them even if you aren't ther greatest fan.

pds said:
Went to see them last night at the Birmingham NIA , always quite liked them but never thought they were anyhting to special but last night they were absolutely brilliant. Their support act, The Dead 60's were also pretty good too.
Finishing with Dakota was fantastic, great night i recommend going to see them even if you aren't ther greatest fan.
i know a couple of lads that went last night as well and said pretty much the same including the Dead 60's bit.

I went to see them just before they released Performance and Cocktails at the NEC and that was one of the best concerts ive been too. All the stuff off the first album sounds great live.

drummindefender said:
am going on friday night mate in manchester :038:

You wont be disappointed mate i promise you.
Kelly Jones is also a very funny story teller and his stories after some songs are very funny.

Saw them touring with 'Word Gets Around' and they were good...steadily gone downhill since IMO,theres worse though.

highland fox said:
Saw them touring with 'Word Gets Around' and they were good...steadily gone downhill since IMO,theres worse though.
thats the tour i saw.

drummindefender said:
the new album is similar to the first two

Its no good Drummin.There's no way back with me after you have sang with Tom Jones....can't forgive that.

highland fox said:
Its no good Drummin.There's no way back with me after you have sang with Tom Jones....can't forgive that.

Slightly off-topic but I once saw a TV interview with the 'phonics and it was about their friendship with Tom Jones, they were going to say why Elvis fell out with Tom in the 70s, but I didn't catch the end of the interview so missed the story. Does anyone know what it was that caused the rift please?

lazzer said:
but tom is a sex god :102:

You aren't a Sex Bomb Tom,you are a sad old twat.
I can't even look at Cerys Matthews since that duet...

highland fox said:
You aren't a Sex Bomb Tom,you are a sad old twat.
I can't even look at Cerys Matthews since that duet...

Have you ever heard Tom's version of Kung Foo Fighting with the Moog Orchestra - pure, unadulterated class, but not very sexy I give you that. That perm/weave/botox/fake tan combohe has is actually quite scary.

Ox Fox said:
Have you ever heard Tom's version of Kung Foo Fighting with the Moog Orchestra - pure, unadulterated class, but not very sexy I give you that. That perm/weave/botox/fake tan combohe has is actually quite scary.

I couldn't listen to him Ox,I detest the man he's right up there with Cillla Black in the Deep Hate Stakes for me.As for Cerys...the only woman I've ever loved singing with that tosser.........

Cerys Matthews is a hound.

i've met her a few times, shes a very rude, arogant alcoholic.

granted she was quite unique, but like most entertainers who taste success she vanished up her own arse.

sounds like your feelings are very passionate when tom is being discussed wonder what frued would make of that ;):icon_lol:

of course he is not sexy he has become a parody of what he once thought he was

Rayvon said:
Cerys Matthews is a hound.

shes a very rude, arogant alcoholic.

Exactly the qualities I look for in a woman.......
I've met her as well wasn't any of the above to me

lazzer said:
sounds like your feelings are very passionate when tom is being discussed wonder what frued would make of that ;):icon_lol:

of course he is not sexy he has become a parody of what he once thought he was

Don't care what he'd make of it,big nosed german git.
And as for the second part of your post...Leave MK out of this Lazzer

highland fox said:
Don't care what he'd make of it,big nosed german git.
And as for the second part of your post...Leave MK out of this Lazzer

you may have a tom jones mk fetish complex which dates back to the clan mcleod :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669