Steve Guppy History Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Sharapova

I'm going to the FA Trophy final this Saturday, and the Guppmeister ( as well as Jeff Kenna ) will be making history as the first players to have appeared in finals at the old and new Wembley. Me, I'm more interested in sussing out the bar facilities for future LCFC appearances at the new Wembley.;)

I'm going to the FA Trophy final this Saturday, and the Guppmeister ( as well as Jeff Kenna ) will be making history as the first players to have appeared in finals at the old and new Wembley. Me, I'm more interested in sussing out the bar facilities for future LCFC appearances at the new Wembley.;)

Expensive and crap.

Are you Linda in disguise?

As far as the bar facilities go, I suggest that you stay in the North Star on Finchley Road for the maximum possiblr time before you leave to get the train to the stadium. If this game is anything like the Italy u-21 game was, you will find that the queues for programmes will be the longest - far longer than those for the bars. If you want a programme, they also sell them at the Souvenir stalls which have much shorter queues.

Had hoped to go to this one myself but will be moving a boat from Brentford up to Banbury over the w/e and the start of next week.

Bloody hope not! PT is under a three line whip from his missus to attend a family do, so I bought his ticket off him.

Nobody likes to hear of that kind of thing.

we went to a pub right near the ground at the top of a small hill. big and very welcoming. took me under 1 min to get a programme from a programme stall.

Congratulations to Steve Guppy - 1st player to win at the old and new Wembley! :038:

Another Ex City player just on ,Stuart Campbell now Bristol Rovers Captain

Guppy was pretty ordinary, but I have to ask, does his manager know he is a left winger, as he played him on the right. Very impressed with the stadium by the way, even the turnstile operator said enjoy rhe match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566