Steve Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard is one of my favourite players however when he has played this season he has looked and slow and generally not good enough for the championship, a move to a L1 team would be very good for him.

So really he could just be moving house. :icon_bigg

:icon_lol:

In the summer I moved 2 miles away from where I was living at the time, my employers must have been shitting pasties

Worst rumour ever :icon_lol:

Actually not ever - there's always that one about Pearson having been interviewed by Burnley.......

Howard is great :) Has to be my favourite City player. But recently i've had to choose another one as he's sitting on the bench... BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO! :)

There's no proof that this is a rumour. Someone that lives near to Howard has the impression that Howard is moving up north. FACT.

What's wrong with you people? Are you afraid to be excited? Losers.

Does anyone remember Howard's Way? Bout the boats an stuff. Wicked. That was when Saturday nights were full of excitement instead of hanging around in laybys flashing my indicators and showing myself to strangers.

Wonder if Howard thinks there is going to be another dip in the market and is downsizing, cash in the equity, spend it on cocaine and prostitutes? Perhaps his wife is leaving him because he doesn't pull his weight around the house and she's fed up of picking his soiled apple catchers off the floor next to the PC?

I've lost all respect for the man. He's supposed to be a role model.

There's no proof that this is a rumour. Someone that lives near to Howard has the impression that Howard is moving up north. FACT.

Does anyone remember Howard's Way? Bout the boats an stuff. Wicked. That was when Saturday nights were full of excitement instead of hanging around in laybys flashing my indicators and showing myself to strangers.

Wonder if Howard thinks there is going to be another dip in the market and is downsizing, cash in the equity, spend it on cocaine and prostitutes? Perhaps his wife is leaving him because he doesn't pull his weight around the house and she's fed up of picking his soiled apple catchers off the floor next to the PC?

:081:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

FantasyFox should have his own tv show or something. The man's a comedy legend.

Last edited:

What don't you understand?

Type Nottingham Fox, MD, steve Howard & Ravenshead into google and it will give you Steve Howards address.

I have two balaclavas and a water pistol. I'm off in a minute to rob his house. You coming??

Last edited:
Steve Howard - going out on loan ?

One of my (ex-) colleagues at the (Luton) Herald & Post has just contacted me, to say that he's heard Steve Howard is about to go out on season long loan, with a view to a permanent transfer in the summer (he still keeps in touch with Steve from his Luton days). Apparently Pearson is weighing up 3 offers to take Steve, from League 1 clubs - "2 in the south" and "1 in the north" - "all involved in the race for play-offs / promotion" (Howard wouldn't be drawn on actual names !). Pearson would prefer a deal with one of the southern clubs, who are keen for a permanant sale in the summer, Howard wants to go back up north - hence the delay. My colleague and I have been speculating - perhaps Colchester, Charlton or Millwall in the 'south' and Huddersfield in the 'north'; but we doubt that Norwich or Leeds would be interested ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669