Still going to go down early at half-time next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326583/Leicester-City-catering-firm-hit-mice-droppings-stadiums-food-kiosks.html

Foxes catch mice... Leicester clean up their act after catering firm hit with bill for dead rodents and droppings in King Power stadium's food kiosks

You might expect Foxes most weeks at Leicester City's King Power stadium, but fans buying food at the ground might have got more then they bargained for - with dead mice and mice droppings being found at the club's food kiosks and executive dining areas.
Compass Contract Services, who run the stadium's catering, were hit yesterday with a £16,000 bill after pleading to three charges of contravening food hygiene regulations.
Prosecutor Nicki Agalamanyi told the court how 10 of 16 food kiosks inside the ground had evidence of mouse activity during a routine inspection by Leicester City Council last year.

She said: 'There were dropping in the Great Hall, the Walkers Hall and there were droppings on napkins on shelves in the Weller Lounge.
'There was a dead mouse in a cooking oil filter in a ground storage area.'
The Council said that the problem had improved since the discovery, and the inspection in March had resulted in the stadium being awarded a top-score food hygiene rating of five.
Compass insisted that a very limited risk was posed to the public, but admitted not putting adequate procedures in place to control pests at the stadium.

A Leicester City spokesman said: 'We are aware of the situation that unfolded 14 months ago with our stadium catering contractors, Compass Group, and the steps that have been taken to rectify the issues arising, including a change of management in charge of stadium catering operations.
'We sought assurances that health and safety procedures would be thoroughly reviewed and, following the award of a five star health and safety rating from the environmental health officers earlier this year, are confident these matters have been resolved.'

If only they'd checked there, there on the stairs. There on the stairs, right there.

it seemed to start under the Sven era, I imagine they are on a 6 year contract so we can't get rid cheaply.

"droppings on napkins" - were the mice wiping their arses?

I've suggested to the missus going down before the game many times. Think there's even less chance of her doing it at half time!

:) I hate these meaningless close-season stories. They really are shit.

:) I hate these meaningless close-season stories. They really are shit.

If you ate some mouse shit along with your burger, would that be meaningless?

If you ate some mouse shit along with your burger, would that be meaningless?

Given the prevalence of faecal coliform contamination within the food chain, with the implicit faecal contamination on hands and surfaces, I think mouse shit is the least of anybody's worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669