Stockholm Football Trophy-changed dates??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an SMS from a Hammarby supporting mate last night. On the Official Hammarby website it appears that we are no longer playing Hammarby, that Brescia are out of the tournament and that we are now playing just one game aginst Mallorca on Wednesday July 14th.

http://www.hammarbyfotboll.se/se/aktuellt/artiklar/?articleid=37101

I'd planned to travel back from the South of Sweden for the tournament but for those of you who have booked flights and accomodation these date changes will no doubt have more serious consequences if this information is correct.

I've asked a question on the website but as it's the Midsommar holiday today in Sweden it's unlikely that I'll get any official response.

Something is very wrong here...:icon_roll

oh FFS

Also 14th July is a Thursday?

Last edited:
ffs too

Not really the answer I wanted.

He might have booked you on the evening flight but even that wouldn't be late enough to see the match and get to the airport in time.

One hates to laugh, but........... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I've emailed Andrew Neville to ask for clarification and any news on the Austria games. I'll forward any reply.

jasonbourne1986 Jason Bourne
#LCFC have confirmed the itinerary for their pre-season tour of Sweden where they'll play games against Sirius, Brescia & Hammarby.

#LCFC have confirmed the itinerary for their pre-season tour of Sweden where they'll play games against Sirius, Brescia & Hammarby.

I think it's foolish to dismiss the claims being made by local Swedish media.

LCFC have never been great at keeping their fans up to date, so I don't see why things would be different now.

Never been perfect, true - there's still no mention of these games in Austria on their website yet.

Last edited:
Who is this Jason Bourne chap? Is he an insider? :icon_wink

Who is this Matt Damon chap? Is he an insider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669