Stockport (CC Cup) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

Because I know more non ST holders that have gone, than I know of ST holders that have gone. There also appears to be a lot of ST holders posting on here during the game.

Where did you get your 6,000 figure from?

There are a lot of ST holders posting here, but there are also a lot of ST holders not posting on here.

My figure of 6,000 was a guess, based on logic.

The sort of people who go to matches like this are generally the supporters who go to every game, not occasional supporters who pick and choose their matches.
Supporters who go to every game are likely to be season ticket holders.
It was £5 cheaper for season ticket holders to go to the game, making it more attractive to them.

I knew that not getting a Left Back in would come and bite us on the arse,an accident waiting to happen.Thats what you get when you play your only Left Back in some Mickey Mouse cup game

Last edited:
I knew that not getting a Left Back in would come and bite us on the arse,an accident waiting to happen.Thats what you get when you play your only Left Back in some Mickey Mouse cup game

Considering he is our only left back, then its not like we had a choice...

But yeah considering we have to play in this, and the JPT, and the FA Cup, plus 46 league games... of course Mattock was at some point going to miss a game.

sounds like a fair bit of Stockport pressure here. Sort it out.

Last edited:
I knew that not getting a Left Back in would come and bite us on the arse,an accident waiting to happen

Fortunately (if that's the right word), It's happened early enough in the season to do something about it.

Besides, we're all getting ahead of ourselves. It might turn out that it's not as serious as first thought (he says more out of hope that anything else).

Considering he is our only left back, then its not like we had a choice...

But yeah considering we have to play in this, and the JPT, and the FA Cup, plus 46 league games... of course Mattock was at some point going to miss a game.

sounds like a fair bit of Stockport pressure here. Sort it out.

So there is no other Left Back at the Club who could have played in this game?

Stringer makes things sound a lot more exciting than Sinclair/Barber... sounds like Dickov had a decent go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00