Match Thread Stockport v Leicester - EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth noting that Stockport were favourites for promotion this year and we are all over their parked bus.

We should be winning but they aren’t as bad as their league position shows. Was always going to be very difficult to score loads tonight.

Hopefully we have the moment of magic we need, although I back us for penalties also.

The main thing about having the ball is that your opponents can't score.....

Worth noting that Stockport were favourites for promotion this year and we are all over their parked bus.

We should be winning but they aren’t as bad as their league position shows. Was always going to be very difficult to score loads tonight.

Hopefully we have the moment of magic we need, although I back us for penalties also.
THEY
ARE
THREE
LEAGUES
BELOW
US

This is a shit, shit attempt to make it seem better

Wow.

There’s being positive and there’s completely ****ing clutching at straws.

Favourites for promotion in League Two, for ****s sake…

Thanks Brendan, must be just cause you haven't been able to sign anyone mate, yes?

GOOOOOOALLLL!

..... hopefully get to say that for real in a minute, obviously not if Stockport score, although I imagine a few on here would actually cheer A Stockport goal.

Have we just scored???

Colchester 0-1 Leicester
Ivan Toney draws a save out of the Colchester keeper as the balance of play swings back in Brentford's favour.
Just a couple of minutes of normal time remaining.

Nearly there lads, hold on until pens then it’s a lottery.

Come on City nearly there boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570