Match Thread Stockport v Leicester - EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we are really really great, and there’s nothing to worry about
I heard lots of possession, but I can’t remember the rest. Something about doing something with it. It’s really cryptic.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you might as well give some youngsters a chance in the cup.

But then if you’re a narcissist who has basically thrown a tantrum and checked out, why would you do anything to benefit the long term future of the squad?

Sounds thrilling.

5Live - '...wouldn't rule out an upset just yet....'

Apparently we are really really great, and there’s nothing to worry about
Tough place to come, Stockport. Flying high in *checks notes* 21st in League Two. Have to be careful they could hit us at any time.

also - we'll lose this. Just watch.

You must hate it when we win. Honestly, why do you support Leicester City at the moment?
How did you get that from my comment?

Get back in your box.

Apparently (and take this with a pinch of salt because it could be bollocks) we have had a lot of possession but done not very much with that possession.

God bless the absolute ****ing nutters who’ve gone up there on a Tuesday night.
Sorry but they are not nutters, they are our real fans, Years ago I could well have been there, no matter what division we were playing in. hopefully we win and they all go home happy.

Really encouraging to hear we've controlled possession

Sorry but they are not nutters, they are our real fans, Years ago I could well have been there, no matter what division we were playing in. hopefully we win and they all go home happy.
I didn’t say they weren’t real fans, did I?

Nutter meant in a completely affectionate way.

I dunno, sounds like nutter talk to me. :017:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570