Stoke match who will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to watch some paint dry, anyone doing any decorating?

if you find somewhere can you get me a ticket, we can meet up for a drink before the initial coat gets put on.

if you find somewhere can you get me a ticket, we can meet up for a drink before the initial coat gets put on.
My grass is growing at a phenomonal rate of knots, you're more than welcome to come round here and watch it.

got any decent wine in ?
Top notch stuff. It must be because guests bring their own and then take it away again after they've polished off mine

Last edited:
i'm taking a dump at around 9.30am on Saturday (regular as clockwork me!), if anyone would care for visual stimulation as well as nasal, i'd be glad to sell you a ticket.

Strictly 1st come 1st served as seating area limited to 1 (already taken) and standing limited to 6.

Ticket cost £1.50, tissues and entertainment provided as well as refreshments!:081: :081: :081:

i'm taking a dump at around 9.30am on Saturday (regular as clockwork me!), if anyone would care for visual stimulation as well as nasal, i'd be glad to sell you a ticket.

Strictly 1st come 1st served as seating area limited to 1 (already taken) and standing limited to 6.

Ticket cost £1.50, tissues and entertainment provided as well as refreshments!:081: :081: :081:
If it was 3.00pm I might be interested, but to have to watch two lots of shit on the same day is too much to take

awfull vision :(

Can we bring our own then? I will bring one of those marquee thingies

fecking hell we are supposed to be watching some grass grow and you want to turn it into a glastonbury type thing. seems the same will happen to grass growing as it has football, people like swwg will just turn it into a fancy sport thats all about the money.

Can we bring our own then? I will bring one of those marquee thingies

Will you be making any sandwiches? Prefarably cut into triangles with the crusts taken off. Some slices of quiche and a nice tuna pasta with it. A few chilled alcoholic beverages would go down a treat as well. :)

Will you be making any sandwiches? Prefarably cut into triangles with the crusts taken off. Some slices of quiche and a nice tuna pasta with it. A few chilled alcoholic beverages would go down a treat as well. :)

Sorted!:038: I'll nip down to Asda, anyone want any sausage rolls, pork pies and pringles? How about some chocolate fingers?

this grass growing thing is actually looking more interesting than the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669