Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a truly pitiful performance so far. This manager needs to go, asap - right after the final whistle will not be soon enough..

I've been shitting my pants every time the ball goes near N'Gotty, the guy has no positional sense what-so-ever.. we are, as usual, totally lacking upfront and deserve nothing more than to be relegated today.

Cov could still go down

Sterman is really our only good player so far. Oh can't complain about Hendo

To be fair, Hume, Howard and bell are effectively taken out of the game by the feckin' ridiculous set up - plus the fact that are having to cover for the 'headless chicken' Worley and the godawful Oakley

I cant see us scoring from anywhere, our attack is absolutely pathetic.

Bruno is definitely gonna give away a pen, everytime he tackles its a heart in mouth moment, really clumsy.

Hayles is shit. Howard has done nothing for a change.

Also if Stoke go up theyre gonna get absolutely battered every week in the Prem, their whole gameplan is 'get a set peice'.

I wish we'd shoot more.

And can't Henderson actually catch a ball.

Why the feck is Howard playing in midfield?
Where is Alnwick?
Worley making his first start in our biggest game ever?

Baffling line up. So far, the only players coming out with any credit IMO is Hume and Stearman, as well as Mattock at a push.

Why the feck is Howard playing in midfield?
Where is Alnwick?
Worley making his first start in our biggest game ever?

Baffling line up. So far, the only players coming out with any credit IMO is Hume and Stearman, as well as Mattock at a push.

Alnwick gone back to Spurs I think they said, not sure why!

Agree with Homer, Hume and Bell just can't get involved at all in the way we're playing. Ridiculous.

And Barry Hayles is shocking. And defending for N'Gotty seems to just be about taking out the player anyway possible, and hoping its not a penalty! ****ing useless ****.

Which weedkiller?

they'll be no subs unless there is a goal or someone is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572