Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be out and about in the great town of hinckley for this one. Not going because well... I couldnt be ars*d.

Boy Genius said:
AY UP BOC! Is it confirmed we can pay at the gate on the day of the match?

It will definitely be possible to pay on the gate. Stoke actually wanted to make everybody pay on the gate but we insisted on having some tickets to sell.

bocadillo said:
It will definitely be possible to pay on the gate. Stoke actually wanted to make everybody pay on the gate but we insisted on having some tickets to sell.

Nice one. I think I am going to pay at the gate.

Seems odd city insisted on having some to sell. They moan about having to sell away tickets because the home teams keep all gate reciepts now. It means we have to pay ticket office staff and get nothing back for the trouble.

Boy Genius said:
Nice one. I think I am going to pay at the gate.

Seems odd city insisted on having some to sell. They moan about having to sell away tickets because the home teams keep all gate reciepts now. It means we have to pay ticket office staff and get nothing back for the trouble.

We get 5% on the tickets that we sell. The ticket office has to be open and without any home games for a fortnight, thty might as well have something to sell - and a few pence for selling them.

There are also a couple of hundred people who have a 'standing-order' for away tickets and have all the away tickets sent out to them as a matter of course.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
We get 5% on the tickets that we sell. The ticket office has to be open and without any home games for a fortnight, thty might as well have something to sell - and a few pence for selling them.

There are also a couple of hundred people who have a 'standing-order' for away tickets and have all the away tickets sent out to them as a matter of course.

You live and learn. I was just going on what the staff there have told me in the past, very nearly felt sorry for them.
I am also interested to hear about this standing order thingy. I used to have tickets sent to me and my card charged automatically for cup games when we were at the old ground and I was told they had scrapped that when they moved over to the Walkers. I really get fecked off having to find time etc to go and buy tickets.

webmaster said:
I'm one of them - but my Stoke ticket hasn't arrived yet.

I can confirm that they were posted out on Friday.

webmaster said:
Is that what you were talking to the Scottish bloke about before the match?

It's certainly one of the things that was mentioned.

GGGrrrrrr....
where's the observatory?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673