Streaming for todays game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

...seeing as it's free on the Beeb I was wondering whether or not there'll be any online streaming. I'm in South Korea at the minute, so commuting is out of the question sadly. Apologies if this question has already been addressed!

C-F

##### are showing it live on their site, you'll need to register and have a funded account to see it.
good luck city faithful! If it's anything like the england game they did it will be woeful

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC show their programmes live at http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/ but you may not be able to get it if you're not in the UK, unless you use a proxy with a UK IP address.

##### are showing it live on their site, you'll need to register and have a funded account to see it.

I'm in Australia trying to watch the game - seems bet 365 are only showing it from 3pm-4pm GMT so will be trying one of the links from myp2p

Last edited by a moderator:
hey,

I managed to sort it through one of the links on my p2p, thank you very much for the help! Im currently eating extra spicy noodles and city are 1-0 up. Awesome stuff.

C-F

hey,

I managed to sort it through one of the links on my p2p, thank you very much for the help! Im currently eating extra spicy noodles and city are 1-0 up. Awesome stuff.

C-F

I was too but my link just lost the game - can you help me out CF?

If you were watching the same one as me, sport1, mines gone down too. I'm just checking another couple of sites to see if theres any luck...i'll let you know.

If you were watching the same one as me, sport1, mines gone down too. I'm just checking another couple of sites to see if theres any luck...i'll let you know.

Thanks... If I get anything I'll et you know too

Sorry, the only one I could think of other than those Jeff has supplied was Justin TV. They have, however, changed the stream to Man City V Fulham :(. Sorry I couldn't be of more use. I think I'm going to slink back to the bar from whence I sprang. Got to see the two goals though, brilliant stuff...

C-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670