Stuart Taylor Not Coming Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Levein has just said on RL that he won't be bringing Taylor back on loan this season. He thinks Walker is fit enough now and Lars is good enough back-up.

Personally I think this is a good move, IMO Walker is the better 'keeper of the two and the money we might have used for a loan now could be used elsewhere.

But thanks Taylor. You did a good job.

Leigh said:
Levein has just said on RL that he won't be bringing Taylor back on loan this season. He thinks Walker is fit enough now and Lars is good enough back-up.

Personally I think this is a good move, IMO Walker is the better 'keeper of the two and the money we might have used for a loan now could be used elsewhere.

But thanks Taylor. You did a good job.

Will he come back in the Summer :?:

He didn't say anything about the summer in the clip they played. Just that Walker is our No.1

I imagine the interview will be on the OS eventually. :roll:

No Return For Taylor

Craig Levein has confirmed that Stuart Taylor will not be returning to the Walkers Stadium on loan.

The former England under 21 international spent a successful two months with the Foxes as cover for the injured Ian Walker - and conceded just eight goals in 10 Championship starts.

Taylor was replaced in City's FA Cup fixtures by first Pressman and then the fit again Walker as the Gunners did not want their 'keeper to become cup-tied.

Taylor's spell ended following Leicester's 2-0 victory over Gillingham a fortnight ago - and Levein has decided that following the addition of goalkeeper Lars Hirschfeld he will not be renewing the deal.

He said: "Ian Walker is at the stage of his rehabilitation where he is fit enough to play.

"I spoke to Arsenal on Wednesday and thanked them very much for the use of Stuart. It was good for him and it was certainly good for us.

"But he won't be coming back. We will be using Ian Walker as our first team goalkeeper between now and the end of the season."

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10274~622390,00.html

taylor did a great job for us many thanks, i would like to see him move here in the summer. good solid young keeper.

He's better than any of Arsenal's other 'keepers'

pressman is better than any of arsenal's other keepers though

fitz said:
pressman is better than any of arsenal's other keepers though

...at drinking lard.

Just a quick goalkeeping fact for you...

Lcfc have had 3 of the 10 keepers who have conceeded the most premiership goals, with Walks topping the list!!!

Flowers and Pressman the other 2!

Also Walker is quality and will be good to keep him till the end of the season but then it would be good to get Taylor if possible. Although i feel he deserves the place in the Arsenal side to be honest!

Take note.
CL says "We will be using Ian Walker as our first team goalkeeper between now and the end of the season"

Could Taylor come back?
Should Taylor come back?
Would Taylor come back?

FOX MENTAL said:

Lcfc have had 3 of the 10 keepers who have conceeded the most premiership goals, with Walks topping the list!!!

Also Walker is quality and will be good to keep him till the end of the season but then it would be good to get Taylor if possible. Although i feel he deserves the place in the Arsenal side to be honest!

piemans left now though, hasnt he?

joe501 said:
FOX MENTAL said:

piemans left now though, hasnt he?

So has Flowers!!!

I used the phrase 'has had'

FOX MENTAL said:

They have conceded the most prem goals most likey cos they have played the most games!!

ScarboroughFox said:
FOX MENTAL said:

They have conceded the most prem goals most likey cos they have played the most games!!

Yer that is more than likely true. But it says nothing about number of games played, just goals conceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566