Summary Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
fosseboy83 said:
funny how one little post can lead to lible:081:

You will be laughing on the other side of your face in Court.See you in Strasbourg...

lazzer said:
to be fair i prefered the wintery page we had at xmas this one isnt very summary is it :102:
You deserve some applause for that lazzer:icon_razz :038:

highland fox said:
You will be laughing on the other side of your face in Court.See you in Strasbourg...

i'l be in Brazil before you can say Ronnie Biggs

plus i hate that summary screen pointless

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
I havent seen it for months and now all of a sudden I am taken there all the time. A setting change? or just something my end???

The old page disappeared when I changed forum software in the summer. When that happened I had complaints from people who wanted to see all the latest posts on one page. I explained at the time that they could do that with just one click on the 'new posts' link, but some people still prefer the other way.

The new front page has some added functionality that I will be making use of (once I learn how to use it), but anyone who doesn't like it just has to bookmark this page: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/oldindex.php and use that instead (it's also linked from the front page).

webmaster said:
The old page disappeared when I changed forum software in the summer. When that happened I had complaints from people who wanted to see all the latest posts on one page. I explained at the time that they could do that with just one click on the 'new posts' link, but some people still prefer the other way.

The new front page has some added functionality that I will be making use of (once I learn how to use it), but anyone who doesn't like it just has to bookmark this page: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/oldindex.php and use that instead (it's also linked from the front page).
how do you bookmark something :102:

drummindefender said:
how do you bookmark something :102:

follow the link 1st DD, then when the page loads press ctrl+D on your keyboard, if you are using firefox or Opera.

If you are using IE then click on the 'favourites' menu at the top of the screen, then click 'add to favourites'

webmaster said:

why dont we have a poll??:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670