Sunday at five past one

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst slot IMO.

Must get busy in Debenhams at that time ?

It does,Big Edna won't work Sundays.

Bloody hell. That means "Vinegar Tits" Vera is in charge

No wonder Joe is upset

Old 'Vinegar Tits' it is,Sweaty Betty comes in and gives her a hand

Joe_Fox said:
The worst slot IMO.

The opposite for me, means the game is on at the midnight!! Would have preferred the early saturday but beggars can't be choosers. It's a pain in the arse staying up almost every sat night till 2am to listen to City play... :?

Don't suppose you will get to see it on the TV will you Marky,can you get BBC over there?

Thank you highland, I've made a twat of myself!

All 4 games are on cable are they not? A number of my friends have foxtel (our cable over here) so I should be able to watch it hopefully!

As long as you get BBC 1 you'll be able to watch it

No use for you up there, then, Highland

BBC Scotland are apparently showing a special version of "Antiques Roadshow" where someone from the Highlands actually has an original pay slip from a genuine job.

Hard to believe, but it's true

:D :D :D
We haven't got tele yet I've told you before.Actually I was in the Pub watching the match last night and there was a LCFC fan in there up on hols.Only heard him because he cheered when Spurs scored.He was from Coalville as well

No, I've randomly met a few fans in the city when they I've been wearing a leicester jersey, but most were English backpackers. Met a fellow fan at uni once, but that's been it really. Gets a bit lonely.. ;-)

Nope, haven't converted anyone but have tried! For years now my mates have taken the piss out of me for supporting Leicester (they follow the pools, arses, villas and chelseas), but they've admitted they respect my loyalty.

Cheers for that info highland.

Thats a coincidence..Homer likes to follow arses usually when they are attached to Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669