Sunday May 4th 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
That was the last time we were in 4th place, as we are now, or higher. That was the day we got promoted to the Prem.

Over 5 f**king years ago!!!!!

That was the last time we were in 4th place, as we are now, or higher. That was the day we got promoted to the Prem.

Over 5 f**king years ago!!!!!

There's only one Micky Adams. :icon_bigg :038:

but surely bottom of the championship is higher than 4th in league 1?

er yes given the Professional Leagues are based on a hierarchy. I believe we are talking fourth or higher in any League. :icon_wink

24th in the championship is higher than 4th in league 1
No it isn't.

But 24th is a lower position than 4th.

If you really can't understand what I mean, you are thicker than I first thought. And if I could have been bothered, that would have been something that I would have thought would be very difficult to achieve.

No it isn't.

If you really can't understand what I mean, you are thicker than I first thought. And if I could have been bothered, that would have been something that I would have thought would be very difficult to achieve.

I got that you meant 4th is the highest we've been positioned in any league in the last 5 years. Whatever though couldn't care less either way.
Attempt to insult me all you want, water off a ducks back to me.

I got that you meant 4th is the highest we've been positioned in any league in the last 5 years. Whatever though couldn't care less either way.
Attempt to insult me all you want, water off a ducks back to me.
I couldn't insult you if I tried, even I don't know those depths.

Can we all chill a little. :030: :033: :icon_cool

Were going up, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

Im a happy chappy.

It brings it home as to how poor we have been since we last got promoted, which is so long ago. We have had to watch so much toss in that time its unreal.

At no point in that time can we have claimed to have had a 'team'. If Pearson can at least bring that to us he will have achieved alot.

No it isn't.

exactly, whoever is top of league 2 after the opening day has had a better start than us havent they? :102:

exactly, whoever is top of league 2 after the opening day has had a better start than us havent they? :102:
:038::038:i hear wrexham banged in 5 in the conferance, id be worried if i was our nig:icon_bigg

:038::038:i hear wrexham banged in 5 in the conferance, id be worried if i was our nig:icon_bigg

well its relative to the quality of your opponents isn't it

Let's put an incredibly negative spin on it, just for fun - 4th in League 1 is the lowest position this club has ever sunk to in its history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566