Sunday Tabloids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Stuff :038:

A thread to tell us there is no news, you couldn't make it up :icon_lol:

The People reckons Billy Davies is in talks with us. Really can't see that happening but would absolutely love it if he came.

The Observer (not tabloid, I know but we don't really want another thread for broadsheets, do we?) has joined the Lambert bandwaggon

Well if he does come hopefully he would stay longer than he did last time (his wife didn't like living in the Leicester area back in 1980)

She will like it when he's on 400k a year.

Local paper here in Blackpool says they have had no contact by us Grayson quoted "business as usual until told otherwise"..ironic same as Holloway!

The Observer (not tabloid, I know but we don't really want another thread for broadsheets, do we?) has joined the Lambert bandwaggon
of course we do OG-we need as many threads as possible on the new manager situation-its the only way we know that everything has been covered!

Local paper here in Blackpool says they have had no contact by us Grayson quoted "business as usual until told otherwise".
Likewise - absolutely nothing in the West Midlands about us making a move to bring MON back to City. In fact O'Neil is obviously avoiding mentioning us in his review of the season as well.

There has to be a reason why these hotly favoured candidates are remaining tight-lipped!

:023:

Exactly nobody other than us lot give a toss about LCFC

I don't think the Ollie story was even mentioned in the Sunday Times.

Funny to think that a year ago lots of people were really pleased that Milan was raising our profile in the media, and in fact seems to have achieved the opposite.

I've checked the Waterford Today, the News & Star and the Munster, but not a mention about us in any of them.

And no mention on any of the dutch websites that Rijkaard is on his way to the Walkers. Another favourite keeping schtum.

And no mention on any of the dutch websites that Rijkaard is on his way to the Walkers. Another favourite keeping schtum.

To be quite honest, I think there's a conspiracy of silence.
Milan has lined up the legends of European football to steer the club to Premiership & European glory but he's bought the silence of all the major news outlets, it's obvious when you don't give it too much thought.
and well done Milan I say, far too many ill informed nutters passing opinion if you ask me you should all just shutup or you're not really a fan
wibble

Five Live is simply covering some bloke being attacked with a knife at the moment - not one mention of Holloway, Leicester, Mandaric, the Foxes Trust, outrageous moderating on Talking Balls or tropical fish.

You have to wonder why the hell we pay our licence fees?

Five Live is simply covering some bloke being attacked with a knife at the moment - not one mention of Holloway, Leicester, Mandaric, the Foxes Trust, outrageous moderating on Talking Balls or tropical fish.

You have to wonder why the hell we pay our licence fees?

This is just f*cking outrageous, great work though Disco Dad, do make sure you keep us updated, you don't realise how vital your updates are.
I'm actually arranging a telethon as we speak, the lads seem a bit lethargic though I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46