Crosses 10 : 5 Crosses
Corners 2 : 5 Corners
Offside 5 : 5 Offside
Fouls 11 : 10 Fouls
Free kicks 15 : 16 Free kicks
Yellow cards - : 1 Yellow cards
Red cards - : - Red cards
% Possession 47 : 53 Possession %

Great point away at Sunderland on the one hand, but on the other hand, yet again we've not won a game we have dominated.

But I'll take it, especially as 1-1 was my choice in BB's prediction league :)

:icon_conf

That's our first away goal this season - and the teams we've played away previously have all attacked us!

What I meant was we seem to struggle to break down supposedly weaker when we are at home,when we are away against ateam that we are expecting to lose to we seem to do better

What I meant was we seem to struggle to break down supposedly weaker when we are at home,when we are away against ateam that we are expecting to lose to we seem to do better

I know what you meant, I just don't agree with you.

We had no problem breaking down Hull - we just didn't score the chances we created.

We've done better at home this season against teams defending, than we have done away at teams who attacked us.

we dominated Hull and probably were better team against Burnley. just couldnt put away our chances. we were better against Cov but couldnt find the net either, Fryatt had a few that night but he didnt convert. Luton isnt worth talking about though. but it will be interested to see how we do against a team we should beat by a few.

I know what you meant, I just don't agree with you.

We had no problem breaking down Hull - we just didn't score the chances we created.

We've done better at home this season against teams defending, than we have done away at teams who attacked us.

Or we are just equally as inconsistent no matter who we play and where we are playing:102:

Yes I did go into the ladies toilet at half-time by accident:icon_redf .

I only noticed when I saw some woman drying her hands. Luckily I hadn't started and moved quickly to the mens toilet. Unfortunately a few people outside the toilet entrance had noticed and were pissing themselves when I walked out.

And yes Fox Travel Coach 1 did have to wait about 5 minutes for MHS at the service station on the way back, because he was waiting for his KFC :icon_lol:

Yes I did go into the ladies toilet at half-time by accident:icon_redf .

You did well there mate. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And yes Fox Travel Coach 1 did have to wait about 5 minutes for MHS at the service station on the way back, because he was waiting for his KFC :icon_lol:

:icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

You did well there mate. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

i made the same mistake going to the ladies, i was actually wanting to go to the bar......but never mind. i got redirected. maybe saw you in there pds?

i made the same mistake going to the ladies, i was actually wanting to go to the bar......but never mind. i got redirected. maybe saw you in there pds?

If you look like a girl and were drying your hands then I probably did. :icon_lol:

For those that didnt go today we were excellent. Weso played really well as did Hughes, Johnson and Kenton. MOM was Kisnorbo though the guy is a rock.

Really pleased with the positive way that we played. For long periods we matched them and looked the better side. We had plenty of the ball and really tried to pass it rather than hoof it. A good point well earned!

Well done RK and the lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00