Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
18-1 just doesnt have the same ring to it! Congrats to the Giants anyway, how Manning got away from that rush to get his pass off was unbelievable.

I think me cheering them on at Wembley in October was the key to their season! :D

was it live? i couldnt tell, if it was why do they all sit down for a rest and drink after scoring a touchdown? it seemed to return to the studio quite often, and what the hell are the rules? i gave up midway through the second.

was it live? i couldnt tell, if it was why do they all sit down for a rest and drink after scoring a touchdown? it seemed to return to the studio quite often, and what the hell are the rules? i gave up midway through the second.

The stops in play are down to the American TV networks and the adverts they play every 2 minutes. During the Superbowl I think the cost of an advert is something like $100,000 a second. Obviously being in the UK we dont watch these adverts and so thats why they cut back to the studio so much.

Its not a mans sport ,all them pads ,and ferking helmets would love them to play rugby ,not that i like the sport that much

Not this stupid argument again :icon_roll

American Football and rugby are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPORTS!

Its similar to saying Tennis, Squash and badminton are all the same

:bang:

Were the 49ers in it?

18-1 just doesnt have the same ring to it! Congrats to the Giants anyway, how Manning got away from that rush to get his pass off was unbelievable.

I think me cheering them on at Wembley in October was the key to their season! :D

I couldnt believe how good the catch was that one of the receivers took just before the winning touchdown. Falling backwards whilst being tackled with his arms outstretched, and he managed to hang onto the bloody thing. Great finish to the game.

Its not a mans sport ,all them pads ,and ferking helmets would love them to play rugby ,not that i like the sport that much

:icon_lol:

Newton have you ever wondered what that protection does when someone runs at you at full neck speed? It becomes heavy - it's like a bus coming through you. American Football they go through the bloke, not at a dead stop.

I couldnt believe how good the catch was that one of the receivers took just before the winning touchdown. Falling backwards whilst being tackled with his arms outstretched, and he managed to hang onto the bloody thing. Great finish to the game.

Fingertips weren't it? I seen the headlight of that this morning. Incredible stuff :icon_eek:

Gutted!

Booked a day off work and stayed up til 3.30am only to see the bloody Patriots lose.

How can they go 18-0, on the verge of absolute perfection and then cock it up in the only game that really mattered?

Hats off to the Giants though. Ive never seen a defence play that well before. They were awesome. Players were all over Brady virtually every time he had the ball. Not sure how Manning was MVP though. He only did one thing all game and that was just a hopeful sling down field after almost getting sacked!

Ah well, there's always next year for perfection :023:

Super Bowl ??? Super Shite more like...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675