Supply of new kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the only people that bought the whole kit were parents, for their 12 year old kids?

Well I like it for my hols and when its hot

28015.jpg

SWWG on holiday last year.

I was in the store yesterday and found that a lot of the new Jako gear was smaller than before. My lad got a rain jacket and had to get a XL one where as normally he'd have large to allow plenty of room. One of the guys in the shop said that it seems as though they are continental sizes and a lot of people have had to go a size up. This meant I would've needed a XXL but believe or not there were none because they have sold out, but loads of XLs. This made me decide to wait and get a shirt when they are in the shop as I can forsee a problem if I preordered one. Just wondered if people who have recieced theirs had any problems.

Last edited:
I was in the store yesterday and found that a lot of the new Jako gear was smaller than before. My lad got a rain jacket and had to get a XL one where as normally he'd have large to allow plenty of room. One of the guys in the shop said that it seems as though they are continental sizes and a lot of people have had to go a size up. This meant I would've needed a XXL but believe or not there were none because they have sold out, but loads of XLs. This made me decide to wait and get a shirt when they are in the shop as I can forsee a problem if I preordered one. Just wondered if people who have recieced theirs had any problems.

not had a problem but your right ,they are continental sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00