.. Support Support Support !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzfox

...the hardest time to support is when the team needs us the most, as we all were last night I was knocked for 6 as I thought at least we would get a draw, but this morning I've realised, we have 2 ways of supporting our club, by moaning and groaning about it, calling for changes, and yes wouldn't it be nice to get a whole new team and management in who could guarantee success by friday, or get real and support the lads and Ollie, we all know Milan will sack Ollie if he thinks it's necessary, so nothing we can do there, all we can do, is like Scunny, Sheff Wed and Colchester fans are doing, getting behind the team and keeping everything crossed, we may be the difference as those other fans are clearly doing their jobs right....we can get out of it, will be tough and close, but we can get out of it, just like Scunny and Colchester can, the difference is we need to fight for our survival like they are doing, not sitting around licking our wounds, turning on the players, we need to get out there and support support support !!!!!....or give up and let THEM stay up... !!!

i used to think like that, but after reading these forums for a few months, you start to be more pessimistic

...the hardest time to support is when the team needs us the most, as we all were last night I was knocked for 6 as I thought at least we would get a draw, but this morning I've realised, we have 2 ways of supporting our club, by moaning and groaning about it, calling for changes, and yes wouldn't it be nice to get a whole new team and management in who could guarantee success by friday, or get real and support the lads and Ollie, we all know Milan will sack Ollie if he thinks it's necessary, so nothing we can do there, all we can do, is like Scunny, Sheff Wed and Colchester fans are doing, getting behind the team and keeping everything crossed, we may be the difference as those other fans are clearly doing their jobs right....we can get out of it, will be tough and close, but we can get out of it, just like Scunny and Colchester can, the difference is we need to fight for our survival like they are doing, not sitting around licking our wounds, turning on the players, we need to get out there and support support support !!!!!....or give up and let THEM stay up... !!!

If only it were like that.

In the present circs it's going to require a performance or two from the players to lift the spirits. In the past when we have been involved in relegation dog fights, the team has been generally up for it. One exception was our last relegation from the prem when I believe it suited a number of key players for us to go down given their contractual opt out clauses. I'm not sure that this squad has the bottle for a scrap.

IMO they don't deserve any support, they have had unwarranted support for the last 3 years. It allows delusion to grow around the club and players.

Also reading personal opinions of Sheff Wed and Scunny fans, they aren't particularly right behind their manager. Infact the opinion around Hillsborough and Glanford is that they both want their managers sacked.

I didn't hear anything booing at Brizzle City nor at the Walkers since Ollie's been here which proves the types of feckwits on the whole which are brainwashed into Olliemania.

Last edited:
We ALWAYS support the team at matches. Before the game it's loud and everyone chants. Even if they play shit in the first half we ALWAYS cheer them back out for the second.

We ALWAYS support the team at matches. Before the game it's loud and everyone chants. Even if they play shit in the first half we ALWAYS cheer them back out for the second.

After booing them off at half time !!

But supporting our team is so complicated these days...

Huuuuuume is frowned upon and stigmas will be attched to you

du du du Matty Fryatt is a big no no while he is not on the pitch.

The great escape that the kop will clap along to when winning 4-0 is actually becoming more apt by the minute.

Does ollie really deserve his numerous different chants?

No one knows the words to When your smiling.

But im sure everyone can muster a boooooooooooo every now and again.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:icon_wink

now is the time to get behind the team, ollie and the boys need our support if we are to get out of this current situation!!:038::038::038:

Anybody know how to suck eggs?, if so, please tell me?

Anybody know how to suck eggs?, if so, please tell me?

How do you eat yours :icon_bigg

creme_egg.jpg

Stearman Calls For Solidarity

Defender Richard Stearman has issued a heart-felt rallying cry to the Blue Army.

Tuesday evening's 1-0 defeat at fellow strugglers Southampton saw the Foxes drop into the Championship relegation zone.

Ian Holloway's men now have eight games remaining, starting with Saturday's trip to promotion-chasing West Bromwich Albion.

But Stearman believes everyone connected with the club must remain united as the pressure mounts.

The 20-year-old said: "Everyone is hurting but being a local lad it hurts me that little bit more.

"I've grown up supporting this club and I cannot quite believe what we are doing down at the wrong end of the table.

"It really hurts; we are such a big club and shouldn't be anywhere near the relegation zone.

"But you are always going to struggle as a team if you can't put the ball in the back of the net.

"That's been our problem over the last few games - we have been creating some very good chances, often playing better than the other team but not scoring."

The Foxes are 22nd in the table with just 41 points from 38 games but Stearman is remaining upbeat and refusing to press the panic button.

He added: "We have got eight games remaining and they are all massive matches.

"I know all the fans will be frustrated and concerned but I'd ask them to really get behind us like they have done all season and keep backing us.

"We need the supporters more than ever at what is the business end of the season.

"Defensively we are looking pretty sound but we have got to start scoring goals.

"Hopefully the goals will come over the next few games."

City travel to the Hawthorns this weekend and while Stearman knows the Foxes will start as underdogs, he is convinced that they can upset the formbook.

"We have a tendency to play better against the better sides and hopefully that will be the case again on Saturday," Stearman added.
"We need to remain strong and united and have our fans right behind us."

Thanks for that Stearrman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673