Support tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingo

Second half...kop was really good..have previously been in favour of N block and did try it out once but this has reminded me that getting almost a whole stand singing together is far better than breakaway singing sections. Let's see if we can keep it up.

I don't think there is any point in a wanky "we were louder than you" type argument but the whole support did sound superb tonight.
Just a shame that the useless shower of wankers wearing royal blue on the feild didnt rise to it.

I'm not trying to start that argument at all, I hate all the negativity towards the N block movement on here and think what they're doing to try to improve things is great. Just giving my viewpoint about how my opinion of what is the best way to generate atmosphere has changed due to an excellent performance by the kop tonight, probably the best I've seens since Villa.

I'm not trying to start that argument at all, I hate all the negativity towards the N block movement on here and think what they're doing to try to improve things is great. Just giving my viewpoint about how my opinion of what is the best way to generate atmosphere has changed due to an excellent performance by the kop tonight, probably the best I've seens since Villa.

my sincere apologies if that came across as a dig at you, it wasnt intended.
I was more trying to say that I was hugely impressed by the noise made tonight, and I think it is counter productive trying to ascertain who was the loudest, the whole support should be applauded tonight, it sounded superb, especially throughout the second half.

i would just like to say to any leicester fan who sat in the 'kop' last ......................................... I salute you !
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

The atmosphere in the kop last night was phenomenal. From about the 55th minute to the end it was continuous singing (largely the great escape tune).

And if it wasn't for the support, I doubt the players would have put the effort they did towards the last 25 minutes of the match (and scored).

Last edited:
Our support was loads better tonight, was it a coincidence that the players started to play in the second half? The reaction from them at the end showed that they appreciated our efforts, let's hope it's not all too late. I don't think it is.

i would just like to say to any leicester fan who sat in the 'kop' last ......................................... I salute you !
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

i echo those sentiments entirely!!! we were great my hands were red raw and sore..:038:

What did you think of the Birches speach before the game? might be a good idea every week?
It was patronising bollox and embarrassed us in front of the away fans.

I was still outside the ground and listened to it on the tannoy. I imagined lots of our ****ing stupid low IQ supporters clapping their hands and cheering hailing this sad cnut as their hero

It was patronising bollox and embarrassed us in front of the away fans.

I was still outside the ground and listened to it on the tannoy. I imagined lots of our ****ing stupid low IQ supporters clapping their hands and cheering hailing this sad cnut as their hero

You are right. I seemed to be the only one around me who was telling him to feck off. Telling us we should be giving extra. :098:
Walsh & Taggs ahould have been in the dressing room threatening the players not talking to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669