Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

I was really disappointed to see so many empty seats today...5000 under capacity...surely a game like this should be sold out! But what pi**ed me off more than anything, is when the scumbags scored there were large numbers of the main stand that were jumping up and down cheering, why the hell are they sitting there.....and it wasn't just one or two were talking hundreds! Ticket office sort it out!!!!!!!!!!

I was really pissed off when I heard the capacity. I rang up the ticket office on Friday night seeing if I could get a ticket. I got told I couldn't because it was sold out. BULLSHIT.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I was really pissed off when I heard the capacity. I rang up the ticket office on Friday night seeing if I could get a ticket. I got told I couldn't because it was sold out. BULLSHIT.

You didn't miss much.

What got me more is the fans getting on the players backs!

whatsmore is how much was Jordy missed today? - LOTS! hope this was an eye opening expreiance for some of you!

yes how the **** did those nottingscum forest fans get into our west stand? i was sat right near them, it disgusted me, if a city fan was to somehow get into the away fans section they would be kicked out and banned but how those forrest fans werent ejected i do not know. and yes i thought this fixture was to be a sell out i rang up on friday night and they said they had to search for ages for 2 seats together for me and my misses but i could see loads of spare in the bmibaby... lol there were only 200 odd more than at the crewe alex game!!!!

What peeved me off about todays support was the so called city fans near me.
One of them started booing at half time. I asked him who was he booing at. his reply, anybody! :evil:
What a moronic, cretinesque answer. (Is cretinesque a word?)
At present we have a lot of fickle supporters. We are playing some of the best football seen at City for many a year, and I include the O'neill era.
CL is finding the right players to play his way and so far the only thing wrong is we can't convert the chances we are creating. If Shearer had been up front today with Henry and Horseshead,it would have taken a dodgy pen for us to score.
I agree we are a bit nearer the bottom 3 than we all envisaged, but it's not as if we are completely rudderless. As for calling for Akinbadbuy and Benji to return, get a grip lads :roll:

whatsmore is how much was Jordy missed today? - LOTS! hope this was an eye opening expreiance for some of you!

Couldn't disagree more

Maybury looked comfortable at LB, and Kenton looked even better at RB. Both flanks delivered some wonderful crosses into the box, and corner delivery from Williams and Gillespie was also far superior

I thought, apart from the front two, we played some wonderful stuff. It was not the "rub of the green" that denied us, it was the two steaming stumps playing as a front two

If Dickov and Sir Les had played up front we would have scored eight or nine

Totally agree Hommer......are we the only 2 on here that watch the same game.......we need an out and out goal scorer. What makes me laugh is reading four four two, they had a poll on the best players outside of the prem, just outside the top 50 (and the only Leicester player) was Connelly it said and i quote "The Irish International is a proven goalscorer at this level, homing in on the 100 goal mark" !!!!!!!!!!! I predict he might get it before he retires! Get him out!!!!

xsubmariner said:
What a moronic, cretinesque answer. (Is cretinesque a word?)

Yes

As for calling for Akinbadbuy and Benji to return, get a grip lads :roll:

I also heard on the radio after the game people saying how much we are missing Scowcroft. :roll:

i went to the game yesterday n yes we lost and yes we had two forwards that couldnt score even with a hoe but the main fact is that we played good football. we ran the show as we were at home, we had most the ball most the time..this is how a home team should be playing, one thing missin is a natural goalscore...from now on its not about playin good football its abt gettin the result any means necessary.... even if its boring borin leicester!! we need to start gettin result or daaammnnnn we F**KD

bad day at the office then!

Reckon we should reserve judgement of De-Vries til at least xmas. From what I've heard don't think he's 100% fit yet. Give him a full pre season under Leviens reigeme and maybe we'll see the best of him next term.

Connolly wasn't exactly full of Goals at West Ham or Wimbledon. But lets not get on his back as we need him for next Sun (not to mention Weds)

Next season is around the corner, assuming we don't go down (and there's far worse then us in this league) next season WILL be better (cause it can't get much worse!)

BLUE ARMY!

Re: bad day at the office then!

Bangkok Blue said:
Connolly wasn't exactly full of Goals at West Ham or Wimbledon. But lets not get on his back as we need him for next Sun (not to mention Weds)

OK, I won't mention Wednesday. What's happening Wednesday?

bocadillo said:
Bangkok Blue said:

Were playing Burnely on Tuesday, I think thats what he means.

Fox Fan said:
bocadillo said:
Bangkok Blue said:

Were playing Burnely on Tuesday, I think thats what he means.

Phew!! It's a good job you mentioned it, otherwise I might have gone up there on Wednesday.

Oh shit!!! I mentioned Wednesday again!!

Bangkok Blue said:
Connolly wasn't exactly full of Goals at West Ham or Wimbledon.

BLUE ARMY!

err yes he was, at wimbledon 2 seasons ago he scored 24 goals in 30 games for a team that got relegated and p!ssed on quite regularly which i think is not a bad strike record. at west ham he started just as good, he scored something like 10 goals in his first 12 or so matches. from then on its been downhill, hes only netted 10 goals in almost his last 60 games. he can do it at this level as he has shown in all of his clubs. HE WILL COME GOOD ONE DAY. how long it will take him, god knows?? IMO he should be dropped for a few matches as his goal scoring has not been good enough and that is what a striker is ment to do.

matt_c0nn0lly said:
Bangkok Blue said:
Connolly wasn't exactly full of Goals at West Ham or Wimbledon.

BLUE ARMY!

err yes he was, at wimbledon 2 seasons ago he scored 24 goals in 30 games for a team that got relegated and p!ssed on quite regularly which i think is not a bad strike record. at west ham he started just as good, he scored something like 10 goals in his first 12 or so matches. from then on its been downhill, hes only netted 10 goals in almost his last 60 games. he can do it at this level as he has shown in all of his clubs. HE WILL COME GOOD ONE DAY. how long it will take him, god knows?? IMO he should be dropped for a few matches as his goal scoring has not been good enough and that is what a striker is ment to do.

Well he dropped Williams for a few mathces when he first came here, and ever since then hes been 100% better as a player.

I think the best we can hope for now is to win the F.A.Cup and scrape into the play-offs. This would mean Europe next season and the possibility of winning promotion via a win at the Millenium Stadium. Oh - there goes a flying pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669