surely youth is the way forward for leicester

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

discojoe

New Member
why didnt we try and sign players like liam lawrence and jon harley instead wasting our time with jason wilcox and keith gillespie
 

Babylon

Active Member
how many times do we have to have this conversation!!!!!!
 

Steven

Active Member
Babylon said:
how many times do we have to have this conversation!!!!!!

Until we get a satisfactory answer. :roll:
 

Babylon

Active Member
discojoe said:
sounds like u jus cnt be arsed to find sum answers

i have answered the questions on about 500 other threads. I think you should read them instead of starting this again
 

Babylon

Active Member
discojoe said:
maybe it wasnt jus ur answer i wanted

maybe it wasn't just me on the other threads :roll:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
discojoe said:
maybe it wasnt jus ur answer i wanted

Don't be dissing Babs he's a top man, but i am worried about the few suggested names eg Campbell, stupid buy imo.
 

discojoe

New Member
f**k campbell we want youth kieran richardson from man u maybe what happened with leon knight?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
discojoe said:
f**k campbell we want youth kieran richardson from man u maybe what happened with leon knight?

Ask Cainy, the dream weaver.
 

Babylon

Active Member
rotherhamfox said:
discojoe said:
maybe it wasnt jus ur answer i wanted

Don't be dissing Babs he's a top man, but i am worried about the few suggested names eg Campbell, stupid buy imo.

:wink: cheers me old mucker!!!!!!

We're all worried... but lets wait til we have EVERYONE in before we press the panic button. Remember we already have young players and youth teamers to come in.

You don't just have to buy youngsters!!!!!!
 

Babylon

Active Member
discojoe said:
f**k campbell we want youth kieran richardson from man u maybe what happened with leon knight?


ha ha ha ha ha no chance. Money makes the world go round and we aint got any!!!!!!
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Babylon said:
rotherhamfox said:
discojoe said:
maybe it wasnt jus ur answer i wanted

Don't be dissing Babs he's a top man, but i am worried about the few suggested names eg Campbell, stupid buy imo.

:wink: cheers me old mucker!!!!!!

We're all worried... but lets wait til we have EVERYONE in before we press the panic button. Remember we already have young players and youth teamers to come in.

You don't just have to buy youngsters!!!!!!

I agree sir, but Campbell, wank, wank, wank.
 

Babylon

Active Member
rotherhamfox said:
Babylon said:
rotherhamfox said:
discojoe said:
maybe it wasnt jus ur answer i wanted

Don't be dissing Babs he's a top man, but i am worried about the few suggested names eg Campbell, stupid buy imo.

:wink: cheers me old mucker!!!!!!

We're all worried... but lets wait til we have EVERYONE in before we press the panic button. Remember we already have young players and youth teamers to come in.

You don't just have to buy youngsters!!!!!!

I agree sir, but Campbell, wank, wank, wank.

ala ferdinand and deane!!!!!!!! Dublin and campell bring it on^ :wink:
 

Tom W

New Member
1) We couldn't afford them.
2) Those two are total ****ing shit. Do you think they'd actually help us get promoted? We'll see where those two are in a couple of years time, I'd bet they're rotting in a rubbish div 1/2 team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3893
2Liverpool3892
3Chelsea3874
4Tottenham 3871
5Arsenal3869
6Manchester Utd3858
7West Ham Utd3856
8Leicester3852
9Brighton3851
10Wolves3851
11Newcastle Utd3849
12Palace3848
13Brentford3846
14Aston Villa3845
15Southampton3840
16Everton3839
17Leeds Utd3838
18Burnley3835
19Watford3823
20Norwich City3822
Top