Surgery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

I have today found out i'm going to need key-hole surgery on my left shoulder, due to the fact i've dislocated it 4 times in just over a year ! Just wondering if anyone else on here has had the same op, or something similar!

Oh and I can't play football for 9 months (not allowed before surgery which is 3 months or so away and 6 months after it)-so goodbye tbfc for the forseeable future:icon_cry:

I've had 7 key hole ops on my knee, but not shoulder. It will still hurt.

I have today found out i'm going to need key-hole surgery on my left shoulder, due to the fact i've dislocated it 4 times in just over a year ! Just wondering if anyone else on here has had the same op, or something similar!

Oh and I can't play football for 9 months (not allowed before surgery which is 3 months or so away and 6 months after it)-so goodbye tbfc for the forseeable future:icon_cry:

hope all goes well for you mate :icon_wink

it doesnt hurt now though-its just to stop it dislocating more then anything!
A friend of mine had that surgery, about 1 year later he dislocated it again, so it won't be fixed forever, But goodluck anyway

If you pick up a case of MRSA swop it for the Claret its much nicer.:icon_bigg

Isn't that the same op Jordan Stewart had to have for his shoulder?

Had key hole on my knee, pretty much back to normal now. Took a while to recover though.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47