Sven out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really disappointing that this should have been started as a serious thread.

I believe that Sven has brought in some excellent players though there is an urgent need for a new striker. What has happened is that good players are playing badly. It must drive managers mad when a player like St Ledger of proven champuionship quality makes the kind of mistake that led to the second goal. What the players are doing wrong is for another thread.

What is needed is a quiet serious manager with long experience to sit down with a quiet serious assistant manager with long experience to sit down and work out how things need to change. My guess is that the current Leicester manager and his assistant will be doing that tomorrow and with the possible exception of Mourinho, Ferguson and Wenger there is no one I would rather trust with the job.

What David Gwilliam has said is the most sensible post in this topic...Sven WILL get it right he is to proud a man not to.

Obviously it's been a poor start and I can completely understand people's frustrations on what must have been a right bastard of a night to those in attendance. Still, comparisons to Sousa are ludicrous.

No doubt about it results have been awful and, from what I can gather, so have the performances. I'm still willing to draw this up to the squad finding their sea legs as Sven tries to figure out his strongest 11. I'm hopeful that when this side gets settled and the players understand their roles and responsibilities on the pitch results will come.

Brown Nose is right, Sven tends to be a manager who trusts the players he picks to be good enough to sort it out. I'm hopeful in time, this group will.

That all said, it should happen rather quickly as one or two more defeats will leave us with a mountain to climb to reach the automatic places even at this early stage.

I'm also still of the opinion that a proper striker is a stone cold priority and that it should be resolved quickly.

I say all this, of course, as someone who has yet to see a ball kicked so I fully understand if those in attendence call me names. I will get to see the Forest game in it's entirety, hopefully one or two things have been solved by then.

Webbo - can you move this thread please as it is in the wrong place.

Foxestalk will do.

:icon_bigg

Dont worry, we'll spank Florest 4-0 and soar straight back up to the play offs.....easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669